Phone Applications - Please Allow 2 To 3 Months

Crabcake Johnny

Guru
5000 Post Club
Maryland
So I get a call - friend of mine trying to enroll and saw the number to do a phone application. He claimed the rep told him at least 2 months by phone. I was like "you heard something wrong."

So I called. Rep answered almost immediately and tried to get me to enroll online. We established that was impossible. Then he warned me that we could continue with a phone application, but allow 2 to 4 hours for him to take my family's information, then "at least" 2 months to enroll.

I needed clarification.

He said he would fill out the application for me, then it gets mailed for signatures. I mail it back. Then they sign and mail it back to me. After that I call back and they go over plans and rates. That's a 2+ month process.

I asked if I we could at least go over rates. He said no.

Last edited:
So I get a call - friend of mine trying to enroll and saw the number to do a phone application. He claimed the rep told him at least 2 months by phone. I was like "you heard something wrong."

So I called. Rep answered almost immediately and tried to get me to enroll online. We established that was impossible. Then he warned me that we could continue with a phone application, but allow 2 to 4 hours for him to take my family's information, then "at least" 2 months to enroll.

I needed clarification.

He said he would fill out the application for me, then it gets mailed for signatures. I mail it back. Then they sign and mail it back to me. After that I call back and they go over plans and rates. That's a 2+ month process.

Welcome to the ObamaNation!

This thing is going to implode under its own weight. The GOP might do well just to get out of the way.

Back