Poll: Will the March 31st Deadline Be Extended?

Will Open Enrollment be extended past March 31st?

• Total voters
I say not extended but if they do it won't be announced until after mar 31. The procrastinators that have put it off .....will continue to put it off, .....hold their feet to the fire. I have a feeling the bum rush to sign up in the last few days will smoke the servers and that's what I'm telling my "be backs";)

Prediction: O.E. will be Extended to the end of 2014 and there will be no penalty for not having health insurance in 2014.

The "President with a pen" will make it happen to keep Democrats from losing the Senate in November, and to pump up his job approval numbers with an American public that doesn't understand the potential negatives of a year-long open enrollment.
ac

Prediction: O.E. will be Extended to the end of 2014 and there will be no penalty for not having health insurance in 2014.

The "President with a pen" will make it happen to keep Democrats from losing the Senate in November, and to pump up his job approval numbers with an American public that doesn't understand the potential negatives of a year-long open enrollment.
ac

I vote with this one!

The President is sharpening up his Pen and magic wand to invoke another extension of Non-QHP compliant plans. This one will last to the end of his Presidency, and is expected to allow insurers to continue selling these plans as well.

Story: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/04/administration-reportedly-will-extend-obamacare-keep-your-plan-fix/

Logically and pattern-wise for this President, wouldn't an extension of the March 31st "deadline" be the next announcement after this one? After all, they need to reduce the number of uninsured. Why stop signing them up, right when you're on a roll.
-ac

Why stop signing them up, right when you're on a roll.
-ac

The reason they're on a roll is because the deadline is near.

Please Gov. don't be stupid and break that momentum. Wait until after Mar31 and extend it for 7 days... think smart, you will write more biz with a shorter window than a larger one.

Ratt N' Roll

Sorry to disagree AC but I would be shocked if enrollment is extended thru 2014.

I can tell you this .. I will jump for joy if this happens. I see a one Month extension maybe two.

Cheers,
Joe

Latest posts

Back