Quoting & Enrollment Engines for 2017

Is your tool for On Exchange only?

First, not all carriers are at 0%. In fact most On Exchange are paying commissions.

Who is included in your “most” statement?
0% Humana, Aetna, Cigna (UHC- GONE!)

BCBS TX for example is, for Tier 1 agents, at 5%. Last year was at 6%. Would agents rather have at 6%? Of course. But with the increases in premiums the difference will in many instances be non existent or neglible when comparing compensation.

Doubtfully, too many prospects/clients will be drawn to a 40+% increase in rates on 2017 plans. Doesn’t matter if comish is 3-5%.

I meant to add to my prior post that in addition to TARGETING areas which there are competitive plans and commissions, it is also about NON ACA sales to the customer. This is why so many of our users asked that we integrate National General's products which pay great commissions and provide excellent benefits too. Formal launch announcement to be posted soon.

I mean you wouldn't focus on areas even for Medicare in which a very small part of population is under 65 right?

Texas is about the only of the larger states left where commissions would make a quoting engine viable for 2017 and that's only for long time agents who qualify for the BCBSTX Tier 1 rates.

I will use the free Welltheos platform for any of my On Exchange business that is paying compensation, there is no point giving up as much as 20% of the compensation to use another platform.

Texas is about the only of the larger states left where commissions would make a quoting engine viable for 2017 and that's only for long time agents who qualify for the BCBSTX Tier 1 rates.

I will use the free Welltheos platform for any of my On Exchange business that is paying compensation, there is no point giving up as much as 20% of the compensation to use another platform.

Agree, I'll do probably the same.

To the prior post, true but how great is it if you cannot get support or do not have the tools you need....

Excuse me, but I DO get FAST support & DO have EVERY tool that I need except MOOP on the initial CLIENT quote screen.

Since you want to assume what I need, I'll TELL you that I MUST have the ability to send side-by-side quote screens TO my clients (preferably using a link that WORKS)....so that THEY can SEE them & pick their final choice.

Your links do NOT work.

I prefer NOT to criticize you, Kenny!
Your engine works for many agents; but not all.
So, please don't infer that I don't have what I need elsewhere.
I HAD the greatest engine ever created until they fixed something that wasn't broken. It still works BEST for ME.

Excuse me, but I DO get FAST support & DO have EVERY tool that I need except MOOP on the initial CLIENT quote screen.

Since you want to assume what I need, I'll TELL you that I MUST have the ability to send side-by-side quote screens TO my clients (preferably using a link that WORKS)....so that THEY can SEE them & pick their final choice.

Your links do NOT work.

I prefer NOT to criticize you, Kenny!
Your engine works for many agents; but not all.
So, please don't infer that I don't have what I need elsewhere.
I HAD the greatest engine ever created until they fixed something that wasn't broken. It still works BEST for ME.

Please clarify what links are not working?

I ask as I just tested numerous times the link to send a single plan or plan compare on 3 different machines to 3 different email addresses and worked every time... Put email address to send to in the top field "Applicant Email" and your or any other you want replies to go to in the second field "Your email".

Please clarify what links are not working?

I ask as I just tested numerous times the link to send a single plan or plan compare on 3 different machines to 3 different email addresses and worked every time... Put email address to send to in the top field "Applicant Email" and your or any other you want replies to go to in the second field "Your email".

My clients can't make it work.
Probably because it's lost somewhere in the clutter; because I can't even find the spot to do it on Client Side, myself.

I've sent the links to clients from Agent Side & they could NOT open the links, as well.
So, I sent them a Sherpa link (without MOOP).
ALL I need from Sherpa is MOOP on Client Side.

I need a lot more from ACA-X (to make it work smoothly for MY purposes).
I'm not asking for a total makeover (because I'm probably a minority).
I'll find my solution from the choices that exist....as they are.

Most agents are afraid to turn the app over to their clients, for fear of losing them in the tedious processes required. So, they waste their valuable time typing info (that most clients can type-in SO much faster for themselves.....because they KNOW all of the answers without looking/asking).

I'm not afraid of losing the clients. They DO pick up the phone when they get frustrated & ask ME to do it for them.....and I DO.
But, then, I've gotta READ all of those pesky disclosure statements to them.
I type fast, but you can only read all of that junk to them at a time-wasting pace.

If I lose a few because I place the enrollment ball in their court, I really don't care. They can call Tater & spell everything to him.

Back