Quoting & Enrollment Engines for 2017

My clients can't make it work.
Probably because it's lost somewhere in the clutter; because I can't even find the spot to do it on Client Side, myself.

I've sent the links to clients from Agent Side & they could NOT open the links, as well.
So, I sent them a Sherpa link (without MOOP).
ALL I need from Sherpa is MOOP on Client Side.

I need a lot more from ACA-X (to make it work smoothly for MY purposes).
I'm not asking for a total makeover (because I'm probably a minority).
I'll find my solution from the choices that exist....as they are.

Most agents are afraid to turn the app over to their clients, for fear of losing them in the tedious processes required. So, they waste their valuable time typing info (that most clients can type-in SO much faster for themselves.....because they KNOW all of the answers without looking/asking).

I'm not afraid of losing the clients. They DO pick up the phone when they get frustrated & ask ME to do it for them.....and I DO.
But, then, I've gotta READ all of those pesky disclosure statements to them.
I type fast, but you can only read all of that junk to them at a time-wasting pace.

If I lose a few because I place the enrollment ball in their court, I really don't care. They can call Tater & spell everything to him.

You read the disclosure statements to people who can't work a 6th grade level website???

Yeah. That's an effective use of time during OEP.

ACA is the go-to for 2017. You want to keep dealing with Sherp and Manila, feel free.

Of course, sending the disclosure statements via email might be helpful, too. Hmmm......

Last edited:
Back