Ready for this Thing to Be Over?

G.Gordon

Guru
1000 Post Club
Missouri
I have enthusiasm and a willing spirit all the way through Medicare AEP. I love what we do, the help we provide and the solutions that are put in place.

ACA AEP, sucked! We did well over our goal of enrollments, but the longer it went the worse the client/call in pool got.

Working with a young couple right now that may have screwed themselves.

Didn't bother telling me the kids are already on Medicaid. Now I have an application that is accepting two out of three kids for the health insurance. Don't understand that one when all the information is exactly the same for all three. Wife called me for the first time, "kids are already on Medicaid"... I about flipped.

I'm tempted to just leave it or tell them they have to have it issued as is, we can get the kids taken off later.

the clowns who run the various state Medicaid agencies don't understand it so they could not even tell us how it works.

absolutely not, hoping they extend for a few more months.

Of course they will extend it....I am waiting for Obama to come out and extend 2014 enrollment until the middle of 2015 you know until people fill out their taxes and realize they screwed themselves and then they can retroactivly enroll for 2014 no actual benefits but will make the administrations enrollment numbers look better.

I told 2 people today to simply register/setup account at HC.gov and then we'll get them covered between now and April 15th. I hope that magic button appears at HC.gov for allowing registrees to continue the process. Heck, for all we know, it may not even matter if a HC.gov account was already setup before April 1st. We'll know in a few hours.

oh mothership please open up your fertile womb and lay more health plan eggs, in the name of Sebellius we pray..Amen

I told 2 people today to simply register/setup account at HC.gov and then we'll get them covered between now and April 15th. I hope that magic button appears at HC.gov for allowing registrees to continue the process. Heck, for all we know, it may not even matter if a HC.gov account was already setup before April 1st. We'll know in a few hours.

I have someone who had started an application and needs to finish & enroll. I'm with you Allen - hope it works. I guess I'll find out when she tries to log on & we see what happens. . . .yesterday was such a mess. . . .

I was able to enroll someone this morning. Account was created prior to today. The subsidy did not appear on the eligibility notice pdf, but was applied to the premium on the page with the "set" buttons.

I was able to enroll someone this morning. Account was created prior to today. The subsidy did not appear on the eligibility notice pdf, but was applied to the premium on the page with the "set" buttons.

Well, that's good to hear! I'll try to get her enrolled today.

Back