The Real Fatal Flaw in Obamacare

Just Like cash for clunkers......

"As Investors Business Daily aka IBD reports today, the massive taxpayer subsidies at the heart of ObamaCare may not cover nearly as many recipients as was hoped."

Just Like cash for clunkers......
"As Investors Business Daily aka IBD reports today, the massive taxpayer subsidies at the heart of ObamaCare may not cover nearly as many recipients as was hoped."

The only time I will be suprised is if anything proposed by this administration actually worked.

The idea is a good one. AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE, for everyone. They needed to start with tort reform, and fraud. and maybe have a risk pool, That all companies have to take an equal amount clients. The best example of government at its best... New York's off track betting parlors, went out of business. The mafia bookies, made money for years.

They needed to start with tort reform, and fraud.

You are nibbling at the edges, in much the same way as Obamneycrap thinks it can make health insurance more affordable by telling carriers how much they MUST spend on claims.

all companies have to take an equal amount clients

Once you start assigning quota's carriers pull out. That is similar to what happened in FL a few yrs ago. The result was several carriers simply decided to pick up their bat and ball and go home.

I read about 1311 a couple of weeks ago. This is a huge blow.

The estimate is individual premium will go up 95% on the exchange. If there are no subsidies there will be no buyers.

All the more reason to get out of individual health insurance. If you sell it...TODAY, formulate a game plan for your future. Disability? LTC? Life? You can still be successful.

Yes, I have a plan. You need to have one too.

I read about 1311 a couple of weeks ago. This is a huge blow.

The estimate is individual premium will go up 95% on the exchange. If there are no subsidies there will be no buyers.

Of course there will be subsidies. Obumma promised them.

I think 95% is conservative, but what do I know?

zzzzZZzzzzz......
zzzzZZzzzzz......

Since when has the Federal Government worried much about what is actually written? A quick signature will fix this minor glitch. I'll give you it's funny, its a stupid mistake, it shouldn't have happened, but at the same time, this is simply worrying about minuitia that won't matter in the end.

There are lots of 'ooppssess' in the bill. In fairness, any bill this large will have them, to varying degrees of incompetency, but somehow, those don't tend to derail much, just keep the courts busy.

Dan

Who really put pen to paper and wrote all these pages? Someone has to do it. I know Max Bauchus couldn't have done it. He can't even pretend to know what is in it. What about the President himself? Does he think of the minuteua?

Back