Republicans' Resolution for 2014: Keep the Focus on Obamacare

The GOP is too tired and fragmented to get their act together, so I doubt they will be able to really put up a good fight.

Politics aside, just allowing Obamacare to unfold, especially with all the executive overrides is enough to kill the program without any help. Obamacare is like Thelma and Louise in the T-bird being chased by hundreds of law officers. It is headed for the cliff and will crash and burn without any hep from the Republicans.

The latest WH figures on enrollment indicates 2M have put a plan on lay away. If 500k actually pay the first premium I will be surprised. Expect the return desk to be busy the first 3 months of 2014 as those who got new plans for Christmas realize what they got was not what they really wanted and batteries were not included.

I just wish both sides would run on what they accomplished instead of what the other side failed to do. Then we'd have a completely new government.

Somarco,
I wonder if these numbers of people who have selected a plan or qualified for subsides include the multiple accounts I have created for the same person in an effort to get the subsidy to calculate correctly.

I wonder if these numbers of people who have selected a plan or qualified for subsides include the multiple accounts I have created for the same person

In hopes of getting multiple subsidies? Hey, that's slick. Let me know how that works out.

Back