Sample Privacy Notice to FFM Clients

Here's mine, Y:

Privacy Policy:

We collect certain personal information from you in order to help you select your health insurance coverage....like:
- Name, address, telephone number, email address
- Date(s) of birth
- Social Security number(s)
- Household income

We will only use your information to help you obtain insurance coverage & service your policy (policies).

When you apply for a policy, your information is securely transferred to your selected insurance company, as well as to federal & state agencies, as required by law.

We are required by law to keep your information safe & protected (locked up, secured by firewalls, etc). We will not share your information with any outside sources (except as mentioned above....when you apply for a policy).

Anyone have a standard website privacy notice statement (PNS - I just made up this acronym) that I can use or reference, that is ACA compliant?? Then provide link to PNS in every email.
I used Termsfeed.com and copied and edited the document in Word so it would be compliant. I used their template for both my Privacy Policy and my Terms and Conditions on my website.

Our King-of-Simple Team uses this short & quick wording:
(See bottom-right of your quote engine.)

We are "required to comply with all applicable federal laws, including the standards established under 45 CFR 155.220(c) and (d) and standards established under 45 CFR 155.260 to protect the privacy and security of personally identifiable information."

Back