Scott & White Baylor Texas PPO Plan Outlines

Out-of-Network on PPO's has always sucked ....but whats important is who is in network and not having a primary care doc.....

But the company Sam referenced has 92% of IL residents, and always had a maximum OOP cap for out-of-network.

With that cap removed and the PPO network reduced 40% in size for 2016, + the 32% premium increase, along with reduced pharmacy/prescription... maybe that's what's needed to get the public to wake up and realize that even their employer group insurance will not be immune to many of the changes.

To the BCBS, at least in HCSC states, they are launching an HMO which does provide out of network benefits, albeit at lower benefit levels.

Its a POS.

Point of Service.

Or use the other interpretation. Same thing.

Its the crappy Advantage network with a miserable OON reimbursement

Its a POS.

Point of Service.

Or use the other interpretation. Same thing.

Its the crappy Advantage network with a miserable OON reimbursement

Actually it is not a POS plan, that would require a different filing with the DOI. It is filed as an HMO with benefits outside the HMO network. I am not saying it is good, bad or whatever, just clarifying...

Actually it is not a POS plan, that would require a different filing with the DOI. It is filed as an HMO with benefits outside the HMO network. I am not saying it is good, bad or whatever, just clarifying...

I hear ya....

In TX we aren't supposed to have EPO or POS fully insured plans. Never did figure out how UHC got away with it....

Allen a friend of mine who was on the bcbs webinar said that's what bcbs is moving to. I don't know that is fact because I wasn't on the webinar.

Tonight I noticed in the BCBS-Texas provider finder, that the Multi-state plans will still be available for 2016. If those are available to the individual market in all HCSC states for 2016, that would be super, assuming the premium isn't 35% higher than 2015.

Tonight I noticed in the BCBS-Texas provider finder, that the Multi-state plans will still be available for 2016. If those are available to the individual market in all HCSC states for 2016, that would be super, assuming the premium isn't 35% higher than 2015.

Multi State POS?

Look for a provide outside of Texas....

Multi State POS?

Look for a provide outside of Texas....

Awe, that's too bad. There aren't any, even in other Multi-State plan HCSC states. Blue Advantage has turned into a P.O.S. indeed. Multi-State is an outright lie for 2016 isn't it?

Explain to me Chicago man how and why that is great

Disregard Allen... I ready your quote again, you are correct

When are you going to change your Avatar again TaterPeeler? I think of a scene from "The Godfather" every time I look at your photo.

Back