Scott & White Baylor Texas PPO Plan Outlines

Tonight I noticed in the BCBS-Texas provider finder, that the Multi-state plans will still be available for 2016. If those are available to the individual market in all HCSC states for 2016, that would be super, assuming the premium isn't 35% higher than 2015.

I saw that, too, and was erroneously thinking this would be helpful for our out-of-state college students. No? So now what do we do?

I saw that, too, and was erroneously thinking this would be helpful for our out-of-state college students. No? So now what do we do?

Mary, I think the U.S. Office of Personnel Management's (OPM) Multi-State Plan initiative may be unraveling, like the Co-ops? Here's what I see tonight.

The 2015 BCBS-IL Multi-State Plan has equal reciprocity with all of the Dallas Hospitals and +18,000 Dallas area providers.

The 2016 BCBS-IL Multi-State Plan has most of the Dallas doctors in the network, but NONE of the hospitals within 50 miles of Dallas.

I hope it's just a matter of the system not updating yet. I have IL 3 families with children attending college in Dallas. BCBS-IL told the parents last year that the children could remain on the parent's plan, and would be covered as well in Dallas as they were in Chicago.

Letting ObamaCare fail, a piece at a time, is not good. Dismantling Obamacare a piece at a time is not good. Lots of people will be hurt medically and financially. It's best to pull this nasty poorly made rug out quickly, and have a better one immediately underneath to replace it.

Back