Self Employment Ledger for HC.gov

kgmom219

What's Next?
5000 Post Club
Texas
Has anyone submitted one of these and have any insight to share on what they are looking for? Thanks!

Has anyone submitted one of these and have any insight to share on what they are looking for? Thanks!

I have a self-employed dump truck driver whose wife has submitted one three times to CMS and they keep asking her for more information!

When she spoke with a CMS rep on the phone they told her to send 1099's for 2014. I wonder how you do that when they aren't issued until 2015?

Then they told her to send them for 2013 which has no bearing on the tax's for 2014.

She listed all income and expenses for 2014 through July and now they are asking for proof of citizenship, drivers license. and birth certificate all of which she previously sent and that they can't find anywhere.

She has sent the ledger three times now registered mail and they can't find anything but she keeps getting letters and phone calls from them. :1baffled:

See attachments:

Attachments

• Self Employmen tLedger.pdf
    17.5 KB · Views: 394
  • Sefl Employment Ledger-2.pdf
    148.8 KB · Views: 322
I'm hearing the same from my clients. I also have assisted them in uploading and even mailing the documents to HC.gov to no avail.

The last communication had with the exchange was that they "Know of the bug in the system and encourage those to submit the information that they are requesting and to not worry about their coverage being terminated."

A real piece of mind for our clients....:no:

Are you guys having the client write the Application ID# on the top of each page of correspondence?

I had all of mine do this and so far so good.

Thanks so much guys!!! This is exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate the help!

People are sending documents that are getting lost? As I would think the documents would contain a social security number and other information wouldn't that be a little something to be concerned about?

People are sending documents that are getting lost? As I would think the documents would contain a social security number and other information wouldn't that be a little something to be concerned about?

Do as we say! Not as we do!

You got that?:D

Back