Service Questions with Health Sherpa

mschlange

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am told to send any questions to FMO email address at health Sherpa.
To date I have sent 2 questions a week ago and have yet received a response.
They used to respond fairly quickly but I dont understand why the lack of response.
I have been using them for two years now and do write a lot of business.
This is very unprofessional and maybe they dont care about us anymore
Anyone else experiencing no responses from Sherpa?

I think they've lost their FFM access too. Can't access client's account using the back door. FFM says that my broker ID and/or password is invalid...even though I changed the password. Bummer.

Healthcare.gov is not much better. Client called twice for the IRS form, and was told twice that "It's on it's way!" This was a month ago.

Allen, I can still access hc.gov accounts through Sherpa's backdoor. I just tried it 2 minutes ago. Try clearing your cookies and cache and see if that works.

Here's what I got last week....

Its not working on all clients, but about 50%. So if I click access on "Smith", it may not work. But if I click on "Jones", it does.

And after 2 emails and a week of no response, I tweeted at them and got an answer in about an hour.

I can go into the system on the back end and make a life change but then it tells me to choose a plan.
Do I need to select the plan first and then go into the back end and then back to the plan?

Allen, I can still access hc.gov accounts through Sherpa's backdoor. I just tried it 2 minutes ago. Try clearing your cookies and cache and see if that works.

I tried to go to my sons 2015 signup to see if I can get his 1095-a....and they have nothing....now all the 2016 info is there....

Oh boy, where to begin:

1. You can never see tax forms via backdoor, only front door HC.gov login.
2. You can only log in back door thru sherpa if you choose a client that was a direct enrollment with APTC (NOT one where you used a redirect). Broker username should auto populate.
3. You can not do a life change via Sherpa, or at least I don't attempt to. Create an account at HC.gov and upload the 16' app.

Can we do a life change like income change without having to choose a plan again?

Ann, apparently it was one of those clients that didn't fit the multiple criteria for the "Access" button to work. After reading your message, I tried a couple of 2015 clients and accessed them with no problem. I'm amazed (but thankful) that HealthSherpa.com is still functioning, considering how badly the Government injured the company last Open Enrollment.

Was able to get the IRS 1095a for my computer illiterate client by logging into her FFM account via the front door. It's interesting that the Username/Password we created in December 2013 still works. I thought all those were reset a few times. Oh well, best we can hope for is to have ObamaScrew changed into something more sensibly straight-forward.

Latest posts

Back