Talking to CMS....sigh....

Duaine

Guru
100+ Post Club
Sent an email to the FFM "help desk" on the 24th of September and finally got a "non-reply" from them on 9.28.13.

It's interesting that they said that my email got to them on 9.28.13 :yes:

So, my email took (4) days to reach them! Wow...must be really slow internet service at CMS. :goofy: They are working on Saturday?

For agents and brokers who are attempting to communicatevia the [email protected],we are experiencing a high volume of inquiries. We appreciate your patience. Inthe meantime, please see the our list of Operational Tips document, whichshould be useful to agents and brokers as they access and complete the FFMregistration process: http://www.cms.gov/CCIIO/Programs-and-Initiatives/Health-Insurance-Marketplaces/Downloads/agent-broker-reg-faq-9-23-2013.pdf.

Your inquiry includes the following information:

Email subject: Subject: FW: Question: Broker Agent VersusEntity Registration Date Received: 9/28/2013

Sincerely,

The FFM Producer and Assister Help Desk Staff

Sent an email to the FFM "help desk" on the 24th of September and finally got a "non-reply" from them on 9.28.13.

It's interesting that they said that my email got to them on 9.28.13 :yes:

So, my email took (4) days to reach them! Wow...must be really slow internet service at CMS. :goofy: They are working on Saturday?

For agents and brokers who are attempting to communicatevia the [email protected],we are experiencing a high volume of inquiries. We appreciate your patience. Inthe meantime, please see the our list of Operational Tips document, whichshould be useful to agents and brokers as they access and complete the FFMregistration process: http://www.cms.gov/CCIIO/Programs-and-Initiatives/Health-Insurance-Marketplaces/Downloads/agent-broker-reg-faq-9-23-2013.pdf.

Your inquiry includes the following information:

Email subject: Subject: FW: Question: Broker Agent VersusEntity Registration Date Received: 9/28/2013

Sincerely,

The FFM Producer and Assister Help Desk Staff

They have recieved thier training from state Departments of Motor Vehicles.

Back