That's So Cute...........

Yagents

Guru
5000 Post Club
Arizona
I had two "Awww" moments today when two of my clients emailed me with some questions:

Client #1 - owns a PRE-ACA NON GF 10,000 family deductible HSA, and they email me that the premium is too high, and they want a "catastrophic" policy with a much higher deductible, since they have high income.

Client #2 - owns an ACA OFF exchange policy, she had her baby, and emails me that she now wants to remove the maternity from her coverage.

Now aren't those two scenarios just soooo cute. Bless their hearts. They still thought this was a free market. You silly uninformed people. :swoon:

I told them to vote accordingly. :yes:

If nothing else an extremely liberal neighbor is now not so much and said she will be voting correctly in mid terms and beyond.. Truth of the multiple disasters of our POTUS hit her smack in the forehead...

Client #2 - owns an ACA OFF exchange policy, she had her baby, and emails me that she now wants to remove the maternity from her coverage.

Ohhh so now that everybody else chipped in for her to have her baby she doesn't want to chip in on anybody elses.......that's Noble.

Back