Trump Won, Vows Day 1 Full Repeal. Lets Discuss.

Actually just trying to do you a favor, as you're gathering no support here for your posts. I just think you'd be happier in that section as you would fit in.

As I already noted the concert hall is empty for your shows. You're not drawing a crowd, mainly because those that think like you and act like you are in that part of this forum. Honestly, just trying to point you in a direction that you would enjoy. People there would actually agree with you or argue till the cows come home, but you would enjoy it more than here.

Sometimes the people you dislike may be doing you a big favor. This is one of those times.

I never said I dislike you.....to be honest, you amuse me.:laugh: Like I said....Checking some of your previous comments, it appears that you're rude to just about anyone who doesn't share your views. Now why is that? So much whining....you really need to relax! :swoon:

I never said I dislike you.....to be honest, you amuse me.:laugh: Like I said....Checking some of your previous comments, it appears that you're rude to just about anyone who doesn't share your views. Now why is that? So much whining....you really need to relax! :swoon:

So I take it you're not going to try that part of the forum because I recommended it to you? ;)

Where are the moderators?

This meaningless conversation is SUCH a waste of our valuable time right now!

Back