Trumpcare - Making It Great Again

Best proposal is allowing people to get their Rx's from overseas. Competition will only help to make the price go down. Want to see the premiums go down lower? Enable medical tourism (hard to do I know), I read too many articles these days about people going to India, Mexico etc. for treatment at a fraction of the cost.

Best proposal is allowing people to get their Rx's from overseas. Competition will only help to make the price go down. Want to see the premiums go down lower? Enable medical tourism (hard to do I know), I read too many articles these days about people going to India, Mexico etc. for treatment at a fraction of the cost.

I heard some corporations are sending employees for care overseas as an option, doubt they could require it. Maybe throwing in a vacation package. Still saving.
Medical care is superior in some overseas locations, if carefully checked out, can be a good option.

Big pharma is a huge lobby. Medicare already can't negotiate prices with them, so I find it hard to imagine a congress that could vote against Big RX,
when all reps rely on fundraising, spending at least 1/3 of their entire term in office filling their next term campaign fund accounts. Therein lies the problem,
until we have campaign finance reform, we get the lawmakers big money can buy. This is a bipartisan issue, one that Trump has acknowledged. He is at odds with the rank and file Repubs on some of his platform issues, hang on, gonna be a bumpy ride.

There's a lot of people that did not pay into the Medicare system what about them? Also what about those they came here as a visitor and over stayed? Visa overstays? OR walking through a border undetected? Or by boat undetected? Now we're at the immigration dilemma. It is actually tied to this healthcare fiasco.
People not paying a fair amount for their care causes the price to rise for the rest of the population

Last edited:
Medicare Part A premium for 2016 is $411. 5 yr residency required (with proof) to be eligible for Medicare AND you pay the Part A premium.

Must have 40 quarters of Medicare wages to qualify for "free" Part A.

This may be my politics talking but why in the world would cutting federal funding to Medicaid (which makes up almost 75% of its funding) be a good idea?

Sorry, the ACA is a complete trainwreck in many ways but this is even worse minus parts 3, 5, and 6.

President Obama joined the chorus of Democrats calling for the creation of a government run health insurance program as Obamacare is facing growing problems.

A public option would mean a government run health insurance plan.

Obama calls for 'public option' for Obamacare - Jul. 11, 2016

Oh goodie! One huge government co-op to replace the 23 smaller government co-ops that failed. Those clowns in Washington have severe mental issues!

Ted, BHO is a lame duck with a Repub Congress and divided SCOTUS. If he can't make it happen by Imperial Decree it won't happen.

Pres. Hillary won't do any better unless she can turn the balance of power in one or both houses of Congress. I don't think her coattails are long enough for that to happen.

She will be a lame duck for 2 - 4 years.

Remains to be seen what The Donald can accomplish if inaugurated.

BHO? You must really hate the President.

Hillary is your best bet if you want to continue to be a successful health agent.

The Donald's plan doesn't make any sense. HDHP's? You don't really think most American's will be able to afford supplemental health insurance do you?

Why cut funding for Medicaid? Why is the super-senior GOP base voting to cut out the only affordable option they have right now for LTC? State budgets are being broken based on their contributions to Medicaid, the program will collapse if you pull federal funding.

BHO? You must really hate the President.

Hillary is your best bet if you want to continue to be a successful health agent.

The Donald's plan doesn't make any sense. HDHP's? You don't really think most American's will be able to afford supplemental health insurance do you?

Why cut funding for Medicaid? Why is the super-senior GOP base voting to cut out the only affordable option they have right now for LTC? State budgets are being broken based on their contributions to Medicaid, the program will collapse if you pull federal funding.

Not true....Any working American can now afford supplemental health insurance if their employer wishes to offer it.

The FBI sold us out....Hillary should have been prosecuted.

Latest posts

Back