Update Your 2016 Income on HealthCare.gov

STIBROKER

Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,,
Texas
Just got this email....seems to me another way of screwing us out of commission....they make a change we are gone....

HealthCare.gov Reminders <[email protected]>

2:35 PM (14 minutes ago)

When you signed up for Marketplace health coverage, you estimated the amount of income you would make in 2016. If your income is higher or lower than you expected, it’s important to come back to HealthCare.gov to update this information.

If you recently completed your 2015 tax returns, your household adjusted gross income (AGI) may be helpful in estimating your 2016 income. Learn more about estimating your income.

Follow these steps to update your income:

Select "Report a life change" from the menu on the left.
Click the "Report a life change" button and update your income.
Navigate through your application and verify your information including reporting any changes to your income if needed.
After you report any changes, you’ll get new eligibility results.
Complete all required steps on your To-Do list.
Finish the “Final review” task and confirm your plan selection.

HCgov 3D Update Your Income Yellow

Remember: If your income goes down, you may qualify for more financial help than you’re getting now. This may lower the amount you pay in monthly premiums. If your income is higher than you expected, you may have to pay money back when you file your 2016 income taxes.

The HealthCare.gov Team

Hopefully most people will ignore this Healthcare.gov e-mail, and just do the income adjustment at Tax Time.

If anyone calls me, that's what I'll advise. Almost all of my clients enrolled via HealthSherpa or ACAExpress. They have no Healthcare.gov login.

Hopefully most people will ignore this Healthcare.gov e-mail, and just do the income adjustment at Tax Time.

If anyone calls me, that's what I'll advise. Almost all of my clients enrolled via HealthSherpa or ACAExpress. They have no Healthcare.gov login.

I knew there was a reason I went 100% Sherpa! ;)

Also, turn paperless OFF. Stop the damn emails. All my clients know that they are paper for anything "important" and they can ignore any email from hc.gov

And won't it be lovely for those that report below 100% f.p.l and get tax credit taken away..........in non Medicaid state.

And those in one, below 138% and kiss your client goodbye.

They were never yours to begin with

Worse is those which require income documentation to be sent in which did not and then go "whut? Why did my premium go up?"

Luckily, (for us and our users at least), we are unique in having the "Todo List" feature which displays an itemized list of documents insureds are required to send in along with easy way to upload them with no log in required...

And won't it be lovely for those that report below 100% f.p.l and get tax credit taken away..........in non Medicaid state.

Not my issue. Our favorite bus driver might have that problem, but not me :)

• Staff
Worse is those which require income documentation to be sent in which did not and then go "whut? Why did my premium go up?"

Luckily, (for us and our users at least), we are unique in having the "Todo List" feature which displays an itemized list of documents insureds are required to send in along with easy way to upload them with no log in required...

Dude you are telling me.....I have spent the last 6 months trying to prove my sons income to keep his sub.....we submitted a pay check stub....was not enough....so we submit w2's form 2015....not enough....had to scan all paycheck stubs from jan 1 to date.....finely got a letter stating he was set up....and I downloaded it on line and mailed it to them......

The more chaos, resentment, anger, despair, and manic depression that ObamaCare causes, the better! Especially before November 8th.

f'ing drama queen in full throat throttle

----------

Love your service Kenny... got a question for you bigun.. if a CIC is done on a current client I paid you for during OEP do i pay again?? Im sure the answers is NO so can I get a credit???

Back