VALUE PENGUIN Info and Feedback

Value Penguin,

I'll be glad to embed your Widget on my website when your IL rates are showing up and I'm willing to pay you what I pay to Quotit now ($50/m). However, I wouldn't like to show your website logo, etc. I'd like to embed only the quote area with premiums, subsidies and companies.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

He's still working on the website but it sure works better then healthcare.gov. At least Value Penguin didn't spend $600+ millions building his site.

Please let me know what errors you are receiving. We've been doing a number of intra day updates to the database which may cause some temporary issues. Trying to balance uptime with keeping information up to date.

Because of the size of the County, its actually split up into rating areas based upon zip code. Use the zip code field.

Value Penguin, I see you're busy updating the remaining states at ValuePenguin | Insuring Your Decisions With Data with full quoting capability.

With so many problems afflicting healthcare.gov, ehealth and the others, your timing is perfect and greatly appreciated! Thank-you.

Note to forum: If the Value Penguin website does not show your state as being "quotable", click on it anyway. Coloring in the states is likely a low priority at this time. I think he's working from East to West.

ac

Just looked at Missouri: Rates are there but plan descriptions are missing. Even now with that it's a step forward so thanks to VP.

By the way only BCBS is listed and Coventry is missing in action....:swoon:

It seems like every county in Tennessee is listed twice. It does appear there is no difference in which one you choose of the two listings.

Latest posts

Back