VALUE PENGUIN Info and Feedback

I'm not using any 3rd party sites for quoting-the only site I use is the Kaiser subsidy and premium calculator to provide an estimate.

All these 3rd party guys are doing is mining your prospect information in whatever way they possibly can, haven't you realized that yet?

I'm not using any 3rd party sites for quoting-the only site I use is the Kaiser subsidy and premium calculator to provide an estimate.

All these 3rd party guys are doing is mining your prospect information in whatever way they possibly can, haven't you realized that yet?

Unless those sites have a way to connect to your brain while running a quote, none of them can obtain anything useful beyond rough demographics and number of visitors. (i.e. Husband/Wife/Kid in Chicago making $72,000. Not many of those!)

On the other hand, I've made more than a dozen 2013 sales with the aid of the Value Penguin site. It quickly shows how absurdly high the 2014 premiums are for those near, or over 400% FPL. Love the simplicity and quickness for running a quick quote when with a busy prospect. It's all on one page. Luv it.
ac

I think it may be time to take the penguin out by reporting him to all the federal and state agencies. His info is incorrect based on when I compare and he has no business doing this. He's hurting the industry... I will look into this process when I get a chance.

VP was off on the only one I ran. It missed high though. Signed a lady the other day for $30, on VP it ran $100.

I think it may be time to take the penguin out by reporting him to all the federal and state agencies. His info is incorrect based on when I compare and he has no business doing this. He's hurting the industry... I will look into this process when I get a chance.

I want to know how this Penguin is using BCBS logos without permission. I know for 100% certainty they have no affiliation with Highmark BCBS or Highmark BS
in PA whatsoever. I'm not going to report them but I'm shocked they haven't gotten cease and desist letters.

I want to know how this Penguin is using BCBS logos without permission. I know for 100% certainty they have no affiliation with Highmark BCBS or Highmark BS
in PA whatsoever. I'm not going to report them but I'm shocked they haven't gotten cease and desist letters.

Are you kidding? With all the business you claim to write and you have time to worry about the penguin and logos? Get a life dude.

Its a great site. I use it with most of my marketplace clients before entering healthcare.gov. I have found the subsidy to be within $10 of what is actually received.

Back