Welltheos the Free Web Broker Enrollment Site

Has anyone been having issues with Welltheos lately? For the past month or so, any enrollment we have tried gets an error message at the very last screen. At that point, I have either done a Healthcare.gov call with the consumer, which is absolutely painful, or used Sherpa. Will Welltheos be ready to roll for open enrollment?

I know I put this up in a separate thread, but I wanted to post it here as well:

I have great news- the 2017 Public Use Files have been released by CMS and we are hard at work integrating them into the Welltheos platform. Welltheos will be up and running for open enrollment along with a great new look.

While we are keeping the basic enrollment portal completely free, we are adding functionality and design changes. It will be easier to navigate, enroll, and keep track of your book of business.

We are also launching an all-new premium branded agency portal accessible from Welltheos. In the agency portal, we will have advanced analytics, detailed subscriber and broker information, branded logos and themes for your agency, and more. This cloud-based portal will implement our state-of-the-art cloud security infrastructure, utilizing Softheon’s advanced MC2 platform. Through your own portal, brokers can shop for coverage, compare plans, and enroll through Healthcare.gov.

For more information on setting up your premium agency portal, requesting a demo, or any other questions, please reach out:

Trevor Hirst
National Account Executive, Softheon and Welltheos
thirst::at::softheon.com
631-216-7562

Back