"Willfully Ignorant"

When you have to resort to personal attacks, you've lost the argument.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's all downhill from this point. Get your popcorn, because it's going to be "must-see" implementation.

I wonder who is going to be willfully ignorant when the angry mob comes to burn down his house, and run his butt up a flag pole...

"ignorant about past precedent"

It's a government program, they must delay it to follow precedent. Wouldn't want to tarnish their reputation by delivering something on-time or as-promised.

I'm calling it now, next delay: Employer notification to employees of exchange options. (They forgot to include that when they got rid of the employer mandate, I'm sure they'll notice soon and re-delay it).

I'm calling it now, next delay: Employer notification to employees of exchange options. (They forgot to include that when they got rid of the employer mandate, I'm sure they'll notice soon and re-delay it).

No chance of that if they feel confident that exchanges will open on 10/1. If they don't, then it will get delayed, right before they delay the individual mandate.

Again, the goal was to destroy the link between employment and insurance. They want as many people as possible leaving the group structure.

Back