Hello from Alabama

TimLett

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have been an avid reader :GEEK:and occasional poster of the forum for quite some time but have never contributed an official introduction.

My name is Tim Lett. I live in Rainbow City, AL and work with American Classic Agency. I got into the industry with Bankers Life and Casualty, followed by 18 miserable :sad:months with NAA. I have a great team of 10 agents in 5 states and a wonderful :biggrin: support system with American Classic. After drinking the naa kool-aid :confused:for a year and a half, its great to be associated with a respectable organization.

I am married to the love of my life, Daphne, and have been for 15+ years. We have four beautiful children: Jacob (12), Anna Claire (11), Micah (8) & Abbi Kate (7). In addition to concentrating on my production and building, I am a musician. I direct the orchestra and am the primary keyboardist at CrossPoint Community Church in Gadsden, AL. I've been playing for around 32 years and enjoy it like crazy:arghh:!!! I love to spend time with my wife and children. They are all into sports and ballet. There is nothing better than seeing my daughters dance or my boys play baseball. I love it.

Well, thats about it for me. Glad to be among you all. I am always learning something here.

Last edited:
Well even though I am a newbie, let me welcome you to the board. I myself am a family man as well (Married for 7 years with a 5yr old daughter and a 3yr old son) & I am an ordained Deacon at my church.

I suppose all of that should have gone on my own introduction thread but darn it I was inspired by yours.

Hello to you. I am south of you in Mobile. I have kids kind of close to the age of yours (twin girls that are 9 and twin boys that are 5). This board is great! Wonderful info and I love to watch/read the bantering that goes back and forth.

Well even though I am a newbie, let me welcome you to the board. I myself am a family man as well (Married for 7 years with a 5yr old daughter and a 3yr old son) & I am an ordained Deacon at my church.

I suppose all of that should have gone on my own introduction thread but darn it I was inspired by yours.

Glad that I have been a source of inspiration. Normally its perspiration or regurgitation that I cause.

Hi there,

I am a new member who reside in Nampa, Idaho. Can someone please show me where to compose a message to introduce myself?

I don't know how to navigate around this website and also I do not know how to go to the next page of any posted messages (I feel like a dummy!)

I tried to introduce myself and found out that I was not permitted to use the Private Message. Well, I am learning all the rules. Hope someone can show me the ropes so that I know how to post messages as a newbie from now on.

Many thanks,

Hello!

I am new to this forum and have no idea how to create a new thread. If you figure it out MC, please let me know. I am an agent in St. Louis, MO.

Thank you for the good post. I just got my licence and I need some directions. I am about to start with NAA. Can you give me any input on NAA and is there anything better?

Thank you for the good post. I just got my licence and I need some directions. I am about to start with NAA. Can you give me any input on NAA and is there anything better?

:D:D:D:D:D

There must be around ten bazillion posts on this forum concerning NAA.

NONE OF THEM ARE GOOD.

Yea, I have MANY questions about NAA myself. Seems like the majority thinks NAA is NOT the way to go! You might want to get your license with them IF they pay for your testing and then pursue other options.

Don't do it. Do your research on this forum and reconsider before you pull the trigger.

Latest posts

Back