Help I need senior citizen leads

Mrs. T

Does anyone where I can get good, inexpensive senior citizen telephone leads. Thank you in advance.

Dont waste a second calling any lead company. Waste of time and money. Your best leads are going to be getting on the phone and setting your own appointments.

By far, the best leads, the cheapest leads, and best return of Investment.

Yuck, Prospect Zone! Some of the worse leads out there if you ask me.

Buy a names list and start setting!

I have just been appointed with 4 agencies within the last week, the company I work for has been great, They have mailed out over 1500 mailouts to t-65 and 65-80 for a selected county, today they gave me 2 call in leads and i set both for THR, in return they gave me 8 leads from a previous agent who has left and they need to be serviced, their premium is high and has already been announced an increase on anniversary date.

Hopefully your company is as helpful as mine..good luck

I have just been appointed with 4 agencies within the last week, the company I work for has been great, They have mailed out over 1500 mailouts to t-65 and 65-80 for a selected county, today they gave me 2 call in leads and i set both for THR, in return they gave me 8 leads from a previous agent who has left and they need to be serviced, their premium is high and has already been announced an increase on anniversary date.

Hopefully your company is as helpful as mine..good luck

B Ray... Are you captive or indy?

Dont waste a second calling any lead company. Waste of time and money. Your best leads are going to be getting on the phone and setting your own appointments.

Buy a names list and start setting!

Truer words were never spoken.

Selling insurance is easy, almost anyone can do it. Learning how to prospect is what separates the successful agents from the "wanna bees".

If one doesn't know how to prospect then it is time to learn or apply at Wal-Mart as a greeter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theinuranceguy
"Dont waste a second calling any lead company. Waste of time and money. Your best leads are going to be getting on the phone and setting your own appointments.

Buy a names list and start setting!"

Will you share your phone script?

Back