Hard to Place Risk - Oakland , Calif....need Help

tstoll

I have a client that has a home in Oakland, ca.....hard to place.........somewhat high fire score, kinda high brush score, had 2 thefts from the house in the last 3 year ( one in 11/2011, one in June, 2013) BUT NOW HAS THE HOUSE SET UP LIKE FORT KNOX.........I have a fair Plan policy in force, but need the basic home policy . The risk has been rejected ( due to ONE reason or another by figuratively Everyone.

I am trying to find a carrier that will place a "hard to place risk" ....the client understands that it will come at a price ( the fair plan is $2980 for the year alone) .I AM A FARMERS AGENT

Anyone have any suggestions???....I am going to contact Scottsdale ON Tuesday, but have tried with : Allied, travelers, Hartford, McGraw/pac specialty,foremost, mercury, Lexington, mapfre,

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Tony Stoll

Slight risk, but you could wait till 11/14 when the first claim drops off, then you would have a single claim house to get covered, which would be easier.

Dan

true, Dan.......thank you......I am trying to find something NOW...to avoid a claim in the interim

Back