Home Owners in FL. What Companies Write It?

Where in Florida are you located because hat will give me a idea on what companies are competitive in your area. Below is all the companies writing in south Florida.

ASI
Safeway
People's trust
Prepared
Sawgrass
Tower hill
Heritage
Federated National
Florida Peninsula
Universal P&C
Universal of North America
United
Southern Oak
St Johns

fearsback said:
Where in Florida are you located because hat will give me a idea on what companies are competitive in your area. Below is all the companies writing in south Florida.

ASI
Safeway
People's trust
Prepared
Sawgrass
Tower hill
Heritage
Federated National
Florida Peninsula
Universal P&C
United
Southern Oak
St Johns

I would add Bankers(First Community) and Cypress to this list. Agreed on zip code will tell which carrier is competitive.

ASI
Safeway
People's trust
Prepared
Sawgrass
Tower hill
Heritage
Federated National
Florida Peninsula
Universal P&C
United
Southern Oak
St Johns

Does Sawgrass write in Miami?

Which company is most competitive in your opinion?

That depends where and not just city zip code. Also what is the average coverage A? The average age of risk? All of those factors will help you determine which carrier is more competitive in what area, especially in South Florida.

Can anyone suggest companies that write homeowners in FL?

I wrote Florida business for the high networth space. Here are the carriers I used:

Pure
Chartis
Chubb
Fireman's Fund
Ace

Pure was the most flexible when it came to coastal risks. Chartis used to be, but they ended up getting to much of the market. Now they are much more strict.

Back