P and C

pandc

I have been advised by a few cluster groups like Iroquois and SIAA folks to go out and get my own direct appointments to carriers such as GMAC and Progressive as the majority of my business at Start(UP) will be non-Standard business as I am getting referrals from friends that are with the Big-Boy's ( captive agents ) for auto and wondered are there any suggestions anyone has out there for the entities that I will be starting in the states of Arizona and New York ... or ... if someone does not agree with this what cluster group I should be looking at in lieu of going direct.

I have been advised by a few cluster groups like Iroquois and SIAA folks to go out and get my own direct appointments to carriers such as GMAC and Progressive as the majority of my business at Start(UP) will be non-Standard business as I am getting referrals from friends that are with the Big-Boy's ( captive agents ) for auto and wondered are there any suggestions anyone has out there for the entities that I will be starting in the states of Arizona and New York ... or ... if someone does not agree with this what cluster group I should be looking at in lieu of going direct.

AZ and NY?

Depends where you go in NY if your in Westchester Long Island or any of the boroughs you'll have an impossible time getting appointments with any carrier even non-standard. Even clusters won't take you.

Fortunately ... I am in Orange County and I have over 5,000 client base to draw from off of 5 offices so an average of 1,000 clients per agency office. Just need a good company to do homeowners insurance with that will do a direct arrangement without being part of a cluster group suggestion is what I was looking for here.

Fortunately ... I am in Orange County and I have over 5,000 client base to draw from off of 5 offices so an average of 1,000 clients per agency office. Just need a good company to do homeowners insurance with that will do a direct arrangement without being part of a cluster group suggestion is what I was looking for here.

I have an agency in Rockland. My main carrier is Erie and we do well. It will take a good amount of time to get an appointment with them though.

Well GMAC and Progressive both do not offer a home product to sell.

See if you can get with American Modern or ASI. I am pretty sure Foremost will appoint you.
ASI stinks. They will stress you out to high heaven. Stay away

----------

stay awAy from Smart Choice. They are the worst. Do nothing for you but take YOUR money.

ASI stinks. They will stress you out to high heaven. Stay away

----------

stay awAy from Smart Choice. They are the worst. Do nothing for you but take YOUR money.

Do you mind sharing your experince with them (Smart Choice)? I use them and I've kinda starting feeling this way lately.

Back