How Low You Book with U65 Went Down?

Mine is in a 50% gone.:mad:

Me too. 50%..poof! I'm so disgusted, that I haven't even gone over the commission statement in detail. Just waiting for the day when I can move as many as possible to NON-BCBSIL underwritten plans.

I feel your pain...down 50-60%.

Our state exchange has no direct linking for WBE or producers. So when they suddenly realize they can get any "subsidy" they go to Covered CA and conveniently forget to go through the add-on step to delegate certified agent. After the 3rd e-mail I figure they just aren't going to do it and, poof, another one bites the dust.

----------

And then there's DHCS going into Covered CA and picking through the masses to determine who THEY think should be on Medi-Cal (CA Medicaid) and not a subsidy plan. Can be kids, couples or the whole family. Poof again.

Mine is down about 50% as well but that is from a high in 2014, it's actually about the same number of people as pre-ACA.

The big difference, of course, is compensation-I averaged about $400 per person annually in compensation across the whole book (new, rewrites, renewals) pre ACA and now it's about $150.

2014 and 2015 were banner years for many health agents because we grew our book and even though commission %ages were down the premiums were much higher, it isn't like that for me in 2017. I've more than made up for it with my expanding Medicare book and am at least looking forward to the next round of changes that hopefully will fix some of the inequities for both consumers and agents.

Just a hunch, but the OP isn't talking about policy count.

The HCSC (BCBSTX, IL, etc) Feb commission statements are a disaster. As in, 40% of the expected amount was paid.

Me too. 50%..poof! I'm so disgusted, that I haven't even gone over the commission statement in detail. Just waiting for the day when I can move as many as possible to NON-BCBSIL underwritten plans.

Many people are missing from my commission even they were written before 12-15-2017. Also was informed from GA, that I should act quickly and supply Names, DOB and ss in case to be easier to be helped. Hope this help (BCBS particularly), but same issue with Ambetter (50% missing from the list). Some are later enrollees, but also on time enrollees and prepaid.

Let see what TrumpCare will offer?!:)

I'm a "hold a grudge" kind of guy when it comes to insurance companies screwing agents. BCBS-IL is now on my poop-list.

Many people are missing from my commission even they were written before 12-15-2017. Also was informed from GA, that I should act quickly and supply Names, DOB and ss in case to be easier to be helped. Hope this help (BCBS particularly), but same issue with Ambetter (50% missing from the list). Some are later enrollees, but also on time enrollees and prepaid.

Let see what TrumpCare will offer?!:)

What I heard was that they aren't going to do anything until after the March commission run, in the hope that the system straightens itself out.

Uh huh. I've got a lot of confidence in that......

Back