Land Of Lincoln

I was told that commissions are being paid at the end of February. I'm not holding my breath but am cautiously optimistic!

2-23-2015

I just received written confirmation that January 2015 commissions will be paid on February 28th. The Broker Portal is expected to go "live" by then as well. It's comforting to see that Land of Lincoln Health is operating with integrity.
ac

UPDATE 3-3-2015 Message from LOLH today, saying...

1. Broker Portal will be ready Friday, March 6, 2015.

2. Commissions will be paid around March 15th. (Since March 15th is a Sunday, after that date is more likely, imo.)

ac

For several weeks I have been told that they are rolling out the broker portal to groups of agents at a time. Seems like a flat out lie to me...unless someone out there actually has received access?

Why lie about that kind of thing? Just suck it up and say "we have no idea when we will have it up and available".

Now, will they pay just January or both Jan/Feb on or around the 15th?

Come on LOLH! Don't have us agents lose faith before we can get it!

Monday, March 9, 2015

LOLH paid a commission today (direct deposit). Portal's not up yet, so I can't see the details, but it's a start.

I was paid today as well and the numbers added up to what I expected...unlike some other big IL carrier that takes out money for who knows what before applying the % commission.

I was paid today as well and the numbers added up to what I expected...unlike some other big IL carrier that takes out money for who knows what before applying the % commission.

Blue Cross deducts 3% of the premium before calculating commissions. This 3% is what they have to send to the Treasury to help fund the risk pools, I think.

I need to see a Land of Lincoln commission statement. Some of my clients enrolled for Jan 1st, Feb 1st, March 1st effective dates. There's no telling who I was paid on, or for how many months.

Valence Health Consumer Operated and Oriented Plans (CO-OPs) | Valence Health (a Chicago company) is building the Broker Portal, and probably many other LOLH systems. I'm sure the Broker Portal is low on their priority list because it's not required for LOLH's survival. This is Land of Lincoln Health's make-or-break year, according to analysts.

Valence is the new TPA, so they are going to want to have the broker portal integrated for all of their processing. While not "necessary," it's important to their business system moving forward.

I received a paper statement that broke down my previously paid commission. Was as expected. I wonder how much longer until that good ol' broker portal gets up and running?

I received a paper statement that broke down my previously paid commission. Was as expected. I wonder how much longer until that good ol' broker portal gets up and running?
Email today saying that the broker portal is now live. Hopefully everybody received the email. It contained your username and password for logging in.

Back