Looking for MGA/Broker in Illinois-Healthcare

Need help to sell in Illinois for Individual under 65 Healthcare.
Who is a good broker or MGA for Illinois. I want to have access to all of the carriers in Illinois. I would like to sell in Illinois since I am there quite often and originally from Illinois. I will be working a good referral system in Illinois. I am currently selling Healthcare in Texas. I appreciate any help I can get.
Thanks

Who is a good broker or MGA for Illinois. I want to have access to all of the carriers in Illinois. I would like to sell in Illinois since I am there quite often and originally from Illinois. I will be working a good referral system in Illinois. I am currently selling Healthcare in Texas. I appreciate any help I can get.
Thanks

These are good people.

Emrick Insurance Agency | Griggsville, IL

Thanks

You'll need BCBS of IL which will mean that you have to pick a GA from this list: Individual Products General Agents - Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Land of Lincoln - last I heard, they aren't contracting any more agents.

The other big players are Coventry/Aetna, UHC/Harken Health, and Humana. UHC is paying zero and so is Humana. There are some other regional players.

Back