Options for 2017

Polka Dots

We have had Harken Health and I have heard that they are pulling out of Illinois. Granted, we haven't heard anything from Harken, just news that I have read about on my own.

Anyway, our options look pretty pitiful for 2017 even compared to last year. Anything I missing? Can't seem to find a decent agent as they have signed me up then seem to disappear. Also, are we better off doing our own or through a small business. Is there any difference on the coverage? Only 2 employees, both family so we don't have to offer it to anybody else.

Thanks!

We have had Harken Health and I have heard that they are pulling out of Illinois. Granted, we haven't heard anything from Harken, just news that I have read about on my own.

Anyway, our options look pretty pitiful for 2017 even compared to last year. Anything I missing? Can't seem to find a decent agent as they have signed me up then seem to disappear. Also, are we better off doing our own or through a small business. Is there any difference on the coverage? Only 2 employees, both family so we don't have to offer it to anybody else.

Thanks!

I wonder why nobody answers here. Hmmm it is better to have an agent taking care of you during the enrollment and during the following year. You probably was approached from a call center and they sold you last year. I am not sure, if here is acceptable to go further. This place is mainly for agents to share ....ask friends or search better NAHU for an agent from your area.

Back