Allianz commissions help please

paulallred

Super Genius
Would anyone be willing to tell me if I can go direct or go under an IMO to write Allianz IUL business. I/we are self supporting so I'm simply looking for the highest commission level as possible. I currently have a 140% level but don't like the IMO and am looking for a change.
Me and 3 Agents write about $4MM of target premium each year.

Thank you in advance!

Would anyone be willing to tell me if I can go direct or go under an IMO to write Allianz IUL business. I/we are self supporting so I'm simply looking for the highest commission level as possible. I currently have a 140% level but don't like the IMO and am looking for a change.

Thank you in advance!

Hey Paul,

You can definitely get a direct contract with Allianz. I know a few guys with direct appointments.

I'm direct to Allianz, and others. I would add that we're in the same neighborhood in terms of comp. Self-supporting is the general idea.

No "middle-men allowed (FMO/IMO)" :-)

PM me if you wish.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Back