Is anyone Selling IUL Effectively Online?

Thanks all--very helpful. I understand where you are all coming from. I viewed this as building technology to show consumers a contrast to a concept of term + investing the difference, and selling it to agents as part of their Ninja subscription. What they do with it is up to them. They can use it to cross market and send their own clients to via email/enewsletters etc. They can run PPC to it. They can write content about accumulation and send that traffic to it etc. I know that I could run visual/display PPC ads and generate leads as it is...at what cost and at what rate do they close by phone is the variable.

Anyway, thanks all.

This is a great thread, guys. Very interested in reading every post. I have been a marketer for a year and half for a life and health FMO. But it wasn't until I saw Brett Kitchen's videos to agents that I got hooked on the concept of selling IULs and decided to finally get my license

I am in month 3 of Wealth Beyond Wall Street and have gotten some very good leads, but as a rookie agent, never having even worked my way up through FE or term product, this was an ambitious move.

I spoke to an agent who works with our FMO and he said he worked Wealth Beyond Wall Street and more than broke even, but has had one lead he got there that is about to close on an $800k annuity. A 13-month sales cycle. So I'm learning about what kind of persistence you need to do cold market selling.

Our agency has recently managed to get their hands on a proprietary IUL with 3 different indexing strategies. It's not widely distributed, especially through a traditional type of agency with true street level commissions. Anyway, we are working with one of the top annuities / LTC guys in the state of South Carolina to develop a seminar system. Said guru does about 1 seminar a week, and he doesn't pay for anybody's lunch. They buy his lunch. I am eager to learn his technique, because he regularly gets 15 to 20 leads at every such seminar he hosts and closes LTC, annuities and IUL this way.

That doesn't answer the online question, and I'm convinced I need to start working warm market and using online presentations for reminders, validation. I'd love to find a feasible online way of getting the right person to my video overview of an IUL, and specifically the multi-index strategy beyond just S&P

As a marketer, I know that the #1 thing agents ask me for all the time is leads! They know how to sell, if only they had the right leads. Most agents are not simultaneously good marketers.

So I'm eager to find a stead source of leads for agents who do want to outsource their marketing and am very eager for ideas on how to do this

FYI, if you are in the Atlanta area July 14, 2016 we will be presenting on this particular IUL and how to use seminars to sell a bunch of it. Happy to PM you the details. Don't want to be spammy

My point is, rookie agent with a background in marketing wants to figure out a way maximize the online potential. Open to all suggestions. Thanks!

Atticus

For him its probably a good source of leads... but I can't see sending my prospect to another agent's site

----------

*Unless you work with that agent, then that system would probably work for u. Do you work witn him?

Yes I do work with him. I am recruiting insurance agents to use my dialer with voicemail drop feature to call individuals inviting them to the site using their own unique promo code. When a prospect enters their info, the agent gets a real time email. Agent then sends prospect an email thanking them for visiting the site and offer them a free copy of Merle's book in exchange for their address and phone number. myfamilyfinancialmiracle.com promo code 000765

Yes I do work with him. I am recruiting insurance agents to use my dialer with voicemail drop feature to call individuals inviting them to the site using their own unique promo code. When a prospect enters their info, the agent gets a real time email. Agent then sends prospect an email thanking them for visiting the site and offer them a free copy of Merle's book in exchange for their address and phone number. myfamilyfinancialmiracle.com promo code 000765

Dan, I checked out your system. It's awesome! Really enjoyed getting to know you and am looking forward to plugging into this system

Atticus

This is a great thread, guys. Very interested in reading every post. I have been a marketer for a year and half for a life and health FMO. But it wasn't until I saw Brett Kitchen's videos to agents that I got hooked on the concept of selling IULs and decided to finally get my license

I am in month 3 of Wealth Beyond Wall Street and have gotten some very good leads, but as a rookie agent, never having even worked my way up through FE or term product, this was an ambitious move.

I spoke to an agent who works with our FMO and he said he worked Wealth Beyond Wall Street and more than broke even, but has had one lead he got there that is about to close on an $800k annuity. A 13-month sales cycle. So I'm learning about what kind of persistence you need to do cold market selling.

Our agency has recently managed to get their hands on a proprietary IUL with 3 different indexing strategies. It's not widely distributed, especially through a traditional type of agency with true street level commissions. Anyway, we are working with one of the top annuities / LTC guys in the state of South Carolina to develop a seminar system. Said guru does about 1 seminar a week, and he doesn't pay for anybody's lunch. They buy his lunch. I am eager to learn his technique, because he regularly gets 15 to 20 leads at every such seminar he hosts and closes LTC, annuities and IUL this way.

That doesn't answer the online question, and I'm convinced I need to start working warm market and using online presentations for reminders, validation. I'd love to find a feasible online way of getting the right person to my video overview of an IUL, and specifically the multi-index strategy beyond just S&P

As a marketer, I know that the #1 thing agents ask me for all the time is leads! They know how to sell, if only they had the right leads. Most agents are not simultaneously good marketers.

So I'm eager to find a stead source of leads for agents who do want to outsource their marketing and am very eager for ideas on how to do this

FYI, if you are in the Atlanta area July 14, 2016 we will be presenting on this particular IUL and how to use seminars to sell a bunch of it. Happy to PM you the details. Don't want to be spammy

My point is, rookie agent with a background in marketing wants to figure out a way maximize the online potential. Open to all suggestions. Thanks!

Atticus

how do you get info for weatlh beyond wall street as an agent.. it seems like their website is catered to clients

CAUTION: automatic dialers are illegal in many states

Back