BEST IUL GA for Selling IUL ONLINE ?

HealthGuy

Guru
1000 Post Club
I would like to add IUL as another insurance line I sell. Today, as it stands, who would you recommend working through for selling IUL online, via webshare?

I don't want to go through Elite Advisors, Brett Kitchen...Who would you guys recommend, Brokers Alliance, maybe FEG?

Here is what I want:

1. Simple Selling software comparing saving in an IUL vs an IRA
2. Halfway decent lead program
3. Fair compensation ( I don't care if I give up upfront commissions for leads).

I would prefer to not assign my commissions so that if I had to move from FMO to FMO for any reason, if I had trails, they would follow me.

I would prefer honest replies here, nothing snarky. Thanks for the help in advance.

HealthGuy

I would like to add IUL as another insurance line I sell. Today, as it stands, who would you recommend working through for selling IUL online, via webshare?

I don't want to go through Elite Advisors, Brett Kitchen...Who would you guys recommend, Brokers Alliance, maybe FEG?

Here is what I want:

1. Simple Selling software comparing saving in an IUL vs an IRA
2. Halfway decent lead program
3. Fair compensation ( I don't care if I give up upfront commissions for leads).

I would prefer to not assign my commissions so that if I had to move from FMO to FMO for any reason, if I had trails, they would follow me.

I would prefer honest replies here, nothing snarky. Thanks for the help in advance.

HealthGuy

Midland National contracts direct. Doesn't solve the lead piece but you get a subscription to Insmark so you would have one of the top carriers available and the software covered.

Ok, thanks MJ...Anybody else want to offer up any preferred / equitable GA suggestions?

No problem. North American is the sister company to MNL and operates through the typical BGA model. Not sure if they give the Insmark deal or not. I think they start 10% higher comp but Midland has a bonus program so you can beat that if you write a decent amount.

Got it , thanks Ninja NIC ! I really appreciate all the help and direction. HealthGuy

not sure about the online part, but check out lifepro.com. They are iul monsters ("lifepro" from allianz was built for them)

nice.. That's pretty interesting.. Ive been looking for some nice iul software.. Not a lot of attractive options out there..

Also i'm not looking for a report that a customer can clearly tell is trying to push the iul on them

Hello, I would greatly appreciate your opinion of Brett/Elite Advisors. I spoke with their sales rep and it looks like leads are about 200.00 a piece with a min 2k monthly commitment. I was really interested in their training in regards selling IUL and annuities over the phone. Appears to be a solid sales funnel they have in place but would greatly appreciate hearing about why you want to steer clear of them. Thank you in advance.

Hello, I would greatly appreciate your opinion of Brett/Elite Advisors. I spoke with their sales rep and it looks like leads are about 200.00 a piece with a min 2k monthly commitment. I was really interested in their training in regards selling IUL and annuities over the phone. Appears to be a solid sales funnel they have in place but would greatly appreciate hearing about why you want to steer clear of them. Thank you in advance.

Triquest has a system similar to Elite Advisors - digital marketing and handing out books without high cost leads

Back