Best IUL for Young Adult? (Under 35)

in my experience, i can honestly say the transamerica financial foundation IUL not only is the #1 selling IUL in the industry, it performs the best and is the easiest to illustrate.

Come on Rook. Give us some more specifics on this case. I really want to see who's competitive. Is Voya actually going to be competitive? Trans?

Yes Transamerica's IUL has been the best selling IUL product recently. That's because there are 15,000 WFG agents that all bought one on themselves, spouses, and kids. It may be easy to illustrate but I take exception that it's the best performing. Aegon products are loaded with expenses (to pay the high WFG commissions). All you have to do to prove it to yourself is run some hypos on WinFlex and you'll see.

American National and Minnesota Life have fantastic products as well. Minnesota Life's Eclipse Protector is great for someone looking for strong guarantees with living benefits, and Eclipse/Omega Builder are fantastic for building cash value.

I'm a big fan of their indexed loan option which has a fixed rate for the life of the policy while allowing the collateralized cash value to fully participate in the index gains.

I'm a big fan of their indexed loan option which has a fixed rate for the life of the policy while allowing the collateralized cash value to fully participate in the index gains.

Its true in the case of NA IUL too, isn't it? The only difference is NA's loan is variable but has a cap of 6%.

Its true in the case of NA IUL too, isn't it? The only difference is NA's loan is variable but has a cap of 6%.
This is correct. MN Life offers a participating variable loan as well, without the 6% cap. It's great to be able to use the variable option when the rate is lower than the indexed rate, then switch to indexed if the variable rate rises above the indexed rate (currently 5%).

AXA has little better CV however NoAm goes longer on the guaranteed side.

Thanks for posting these.. I have been wondering how Washington Nationals IUL competes. It appears it beats both of these products at age 70, based on guarantees ($21,377) and projections ($467,624).

Last edited:
Thanks for posting these.. I have been wondering how Washington Nationals IUL competes. It appears it beats both of these products, based on guarantees and projections.

Can you post an illustration? Remember that Loans play a part in the equation too... what are their Loan provisions?

Can you post an illustration? Remember that Loans play a part in the equation too... what are their Loan provisions?

I am attaching an illustration and the product brochure which explains the loan provisions.. has a variable loan, a fixed loan, a preferred fixed loan after 11 years which is a wash loan. Let me know what you think.. Good and Bad.

Attachments

• WN M 30(Basic Illustration).PDF
    43.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Life Options Brochure.pdf
    557.1 KB · Views: 26
Back