Which Carrier Has the Best Living Benefits in CA?

blueskyqtc

Dear all,

In CA here, Columbus, LSW, AIG, have terminal, chronic and critical living benefits ( no cost )

Midland, North America has Terminal and Chronic, No critical living benefits.

Allianz has terminal, but no Chronic, No critical living benefits in CA ( ?? pls verify for me for Allianz )

which company has the best living benefits here ? Some companies, when calculate Accelerated Death benefits for these living benefits, they DISCOUNTED the death benefits a lot, so the client don't got a lot of living benefits in advance, PLUS they will have very little Dealth benefits left.

who knows which company has the best living benefits here ? ( especially in CA )

Accelerated Death Benefits (aka living benefits) are generally paid out based on anticipated life expectancy after the qualifying event. That's why there isn't a lot of benefit left after a claim.

ANICO just recently introduced living benefits (Terminal, Chronic, and Critical) for CA policy holders this year, but only for those under age 65. I won't say they are the best, only that they made them available now. I believe TransAmerica also has decent living benefit riders as well.

I think between ANICO and LSW... you'll have the bases covered for quality LBRs in CA.

Dear all,

In CA here, Columbus, LSW, AIG, have terminal, chronic and critical living benefits ( no cost )

Midland, North America has Terminal and Chronic, No critical living benefits.

Allianz has terminal, but no Chronic, No critical living benefits in CA ( ?? pls verify for me for Allianz )

which company has the best living benefits here ? Some companies, when calculate Accelerated Death benefits for these living benefits, they DISCOUNTED the death benefits a lot, so the client don't got a lot of living benefits in advance, PLUS they will have very little Dealth benefits left.

who knows which company has the best living benefits here ? ( especially in CA )

Symetra is solid. They have 2 benefits...one that is underwritten, costs more, but is $4$ on w/ds. The other is a lump sum option that creates a lein (and is included free of charge).

I can't speak for CA specifically... but LSW certainly has one of the most comprehensive living benefits riders out there. LSW and ANICO are two of the very few companies that offer living benefits on term products as well perm.

I had the same question, but I am new to the forum and want to see if it will allow me to ask a question. Thanks

That sounds like a solicitation. Are you a "financial advisor"? Are you registered to do business in California? Did you get compliance approval for your post before you posted it?

Yes I am licensed in the state of California.
Yes my comments were in compliance. I am actively involved in this website.
To answer your question, NO I am not soliciting you. I am only trying to help you.
If you consult with your doctor when your sick, you take your car to the mechanic when there's something wrong, something very important in your life like your finances, you should sit down with a professional.

This is a forum for professionals...we're all insurance agents/financial advisors/etc.

Back