Contracting with Nationwide Life

Good points. I dont think I have ever sold a GUL to someone under the age of 60. And I feel for agents trying to sell in NY!

I would love to sell midland/North American. My financial background is not in the best condition. I have some debts I have to take care before I can get appointed with them. Nationwide is my next best choice. I didn't see anything with Penn Mutual. It wouldn't be a big deal but the guy wants a million dollar policy of GUL.

I would love to sell midland/North American. My financial background is not in the best condition. I have some debts I have to take care before I can get appointed with them. Nationwide is my next best choice. I didn't see anything with Penn Mutual. It wouldn't be a big deal but the guy wants a million dollar policy of GUL.

I have heard that NA is easier than Midland since you use an IMO and the IMO is on the hook for any of your debts... of course the IMO has to accept you... with Midland they might let you contract under another agent, but again that agent would have to trust you...

I would be surprised if Penn takes you if NA/Midland will not. Pretty much any carrier will run your credit, but all have different guidelines for approval. I dont have any knowledge of Nationwides guidelines.

I have heard that NA is easier than Midland since you use an IMO and the IMO is on the hook for any of your debts... of course the IMO has to accept you... with Midland they might let you contract under another agent, but again that agent would have to trust you...

I would be surprised if Penn takes you if NA/Midland will not. Pretty much any carrier will run your credit, but all have different guidelines for approval. I dont have any knowledge of Nationwides guidelines.

Gotcha. I understand.

Last edited:
Back