EMSI, Exam One, Portamedic, and APS

RookieYankee

Guru
100+ Post Club
Do you guys have a goto company when needing to order your physical for your clients? I right now have all their numbers and just go by wjoever can schedule me sooner.

I use ExamOne because they have an office local to me where a proposed insured can walk in and perform their paramed "on site", if they need to.

I have used all you listed but EMSI. Had good and bad service with each one. Check with the carriers you are using first, to see who they prefer / allow. Most have a list that they like to deal with. I would like to have a "go to" provider and specifically a "go to person", but my cases are so spread out geographically its always a different office I have to use it seems.

I've used them all. And I've fired them all except ExamOne. ExamOne just updated their online portal and I like the ability to log in and download images of lab slips, parameds, etc.

Pick one and stick with them until they give you a reason not to. The last thing you need to have to worry about is choosing a paramed service on every case.

I've used them all. And I've fired them all except ExamOne. ExamOne just updated their online portal and I like the ability to log in and download images of lab slips, parameds, etc.

Pick one and stick with them until they give you a reason not to. The last thing you need to have to worry about is choosing a paramed service on every case.

Never expect more loyalty from someone than you have shown them.

Back