Index Equity Life Insurance

insurancemet

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hi, Please share if you have any experience/thoughts/opinions of Life Insurance Company of the Southwest part of National Life Group, particularly their
Index Equite Life Insurance. Pros/cons. How would that differ with American General product, I can't remember the name but basically they are both marketed as life insurance you don't have to die to use. Thanks.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It's LSW for short and I'm actually wanting to know about their Equity Index Universal Life which is Premier Financial's flagship product. Any thoughts on the product itself?

Last edited:
I've sold some of it , EIUL in the real name,It really only works if you over fund the premiums,Also they have some great riders!! great retirement vehicle!!!

I've sold some of it , EIUL in the real name,It really only works if you over fund the premiums,Also they have some great riders!! great retirement vehicle!!!

I agree that you must max fund an EIUL to make it work right. You can't just sell target or minimum premium. I also like to run it with an increasing death benefit so the client always will get both the cash value plus the death benefit. Also by max funding it you'll even see cash value the first year.

LSW is a good company and has some good products.

What other questions do you have with regard to the particular product?

This is Premier Financial Alliance's flagship product, they work like Primerica, starting 30% goes up as you recruit more people. How can you contract with them direct and what would be the % ?

This is Premier Financial Alliance's flagship product, they work like Primerica, starting 30% goes up as you recruit more people. How can you contract with them direct and what would be the % ?

Give me a call on Monday. I can assure you the comp is well above 30%.

LSW is nothing short of fantastic. Been selling thier product for years. great products, good pay.

Who works for 30%?
much richer contract available and no recruitung!

I'm not saying I agree necessarily when it comes to insurance. But I'm sure you guys have heard I would rather have 1% of 100 people than 100% of my efforts alone.. I think it's Getty..I can't quite remember. But yes, I don't like how it seems that is what they seem to push at all times for all people. You would agree though that Index equity Universal life is not the right solution all the time, right? One commented that although street contract exist that you can make in 3 months there what agents usually make in 1 year (guess due to the recruiting and marketing) . I personally don't like it, just sharing.

I'm not saying I agree necessarily when it comes to insurance. But I'm sure you guys have heard I would rather have 1% of 100 people than 100% of my efforts alone.. I think it's Getty..I can't quite remember. But yes, I don't like how it seems that is what they seem to push at all times for all people. You would agree though that Index equity Universal life is not the right solution all the time, right? One commented that although street contract exist that you can make in 3 months there what agents usually make in 1 year (guess due to the recruiting and marketing) . I personally don't like it, just sharing.

Quite a few boiler room MGAs have special contracts with them that pay high FYC and other goodies - kind of like volume discount. LSW and their products are fine; it's the GA that's screwing you and I "guarantee" they won't release you once you decide to leave. So leave sooner than later.

I would not do business with any firm who will not give you an up-front release.

With a release you force the marketing company, MGA, GA or whomever to earn your business on each and every transaction.

Back