Indexed Universal Life

You might want to look at Minn. Life and the Omega Builder IUL. It have the term rider and the children's term rider but no additional insured. It has many rider with the Death Benefit rider that pays out over time and significantly lowers the cost of insurance and improves cash value accumulation.

You might want to look at Minn. Life and the Omega Builder IUL. It have the term rider and the children's term rider but no additional insured. It has many rider with the Death Benefit rider that pays out over time and significantly lowers the cost of insurance and improves cash value accumulation.

Do you know who i could contract through to pick them up and/or get a product guide?

So I have been wanting to pick up an Indexed Universal Life company, but have been having a hard time choosing one that has everything I want (I know, I'm probbly going to be too picky, but...)

Here is what I am looking for:

- an IUL that has the following riders: Primary insured term rider (preferably continuous for life of policy), Additional insured term rider (preferably continuous for life of policy), child term rider

- competitive loans

- lower rates (I know IUL's are not really supposed to be "shopped" for rates, but I do believe to a certain degree it does make a difference)

i looked at North American, but they dont have the riders I like to bundle with the product. I also looked at Allianz, but it looks like the minimum death benefit is $100k (thats rediculous to me, I would like to see one that has a minimum of $25k)

I used to work at Bankers, and loved their IUL, it had many good riders on it, and I always felt their prices were competitive for the IUL (but the company kinda sucked, so that kinda brung down the value of the IUL they had:mad:)

anyway, any help?

I'll say that Allianz does have a good IUL (They recently lowered there Life Pro + Cap to 16 from 17) if and when you do have the need for a 100K DB. If you need any assistance with the Allianz IUL, let me know. Dave

adubay23 said:
Check out Minnesota Life, they have a new product that rocks! Contact me for more info.

Gee nice first post. Mind sharing what rocks about thier new IUL....My understanding is the new product that is only available through some downlines is one of the most expensive IULs out there.

Gosh, I was just trying to help. The Omega Builder reduces the cost of insurance by up to 50% and increases cash by up to 30%. They were the first company to reduce their caps. It's only contracted through certain downlines because it was just released on February 18th. The company that developed the IPA that attaches to the Eclipse product is not Minnesota Life so they are picky about who they choose to sell this product. They only want the best of the best!

Gosh, I was just trying to help. The Omega Builder reduces the cost of insurance by up to 50% and increases cash by up to 30%. They were the first company to reduce their caps. It's only contracted through certain downlines because it was just released on February 18th. The company that developed the IPA that attaches to the Eclipse product is not Minnesota Life so they are picky about who they choose to sell this product. They only want the best of the best!

Those percentages are meaningless with no reference to judge them on.
Plus, COI is usually the lowest expense on an IUL during premium paying years.

And "the first company to reduce their caps"??? Why do you consider this a good thing? It makes no sense unless we have terminology mixed up.

Just some candid feedback... when I hear someone say this or that "rocks", I just tune you out and no longer take you seriously. You're not endorsing a radio station here.

Back