Indexed Universal Life

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
So I have been wanting to pick up an Indexed Universal Life company, but have been having a hard time choosing one that has everything I want (I know, I'm probbly going to be too picky, but...)

Here is what I am looking for:

- an IUL that has the following riders: Primary insured term rider (preferably continuous for life of policy), Additional insured term rider (preferably continuous for life of policy), child term rider

- competitive loans

- lower rates (I know IUL's are not really supposed to be "shopped" for rates, but I do believe to a certain degree it does make a difference)

i looked at North American, but they dont have the riders I like to bundle with the product. I also looked at Allianz, but it looks like the minimum death benefit is $100k (thats rediculous to me, I would like to see one that has a minimum of $25k)

I used to work at Bankers, and loved their IUL, it had many good riders on it, and I always felt their prices were competitive for the IUL (but the company kinda sucked, so that kinda brung down the value of the IUL they had:mad:)

anyway, any help?

I like Fidelity's IULs'. They have most of what you're looking for minus the additionally insured rider.

I think you will find a hard time that has everything you are looking for.

I like Fidelity's IULs'. They have most of what you're looking for minus the additionally insured rider.

I think you will find a hard time that has everything you are looking for.

Im starting to realize that its going to be hard, if not impossible to find a company that has all those rider

Can you give me an idea of what a Fidelity IUL would cost? male age 55 std and pref rating? min, target and modal prems?

It sounds like you are selling IUL for protection and not accumulation. And low face amount protection at that.

Its just not what the product was designed for.

You could try Pru. They have a GIUL. Idk what their min DB is though.

LFG has what you want but they have a min of $100k DB.

ING might be worth looking at, im not sure if they have all of what your looking for, but its a great product.

Anico might go under $100k on their IUL.

I believe that it's the same product--same policy design, same crediting options, same index options, same loan options, same cost of insurance, daily sweeps, etc. And since they're part of the same business entity, I guess that means their options budget is one and the same...which would mean their pars and caps would pretty much always mirror.

I'm speculating about the last part, but it's essentially the same deal.

I believe that it's the same product--same policy design, same crediting options, same index options, same loan options, same cost of insurance, daily sweeps, etc. And since they're part of the same business entity, I guess that means their options budget is one and the same...which would mean their pars and caps would pretty much always mirror.

I'm speculating about the last part, but it's essentially the same deal.

Ok, thanks.

I have been meaning to check into their product.
For IAs MN usually has slightly higher caps than NA. Ive always been told thats because they contract direct and not solely through IMOs like NA.

Back