IUL for a Kid?

I have several on both of my kids. I like it that they will have plenty of insurance if they can't get it as adults, the cash value build up is quite nice, and it's cheap. I will have had the policies long enough so that I can buy their cars with the cash value. Why wouldn't you sell a UL to a kid?

IULs are excellent to build solid cash value, specially if you let it grow for several years. I wouldn't see a problem offering an IUL to a child.

IULs are excellent to build solid cash value, specially if you let it grow for several years. I wouldn't see a problem offering an IUL to a child.

I have one on my one year old. I figure if she is uninsurable later, I will just gift it to her. If she can get her own coverage, I will give her the option to use the CV for a wedding or house down payment. If the worst happens, it buys me some time to grieve.

You can do a straight withdrawal, but then it will affect the future performance. Most people take a loan and pay the loan back over time. Typically, any money you take out of a policy, withdrawal or loan that was not repaid, will be deducted from the death benefit.

A Indexed UL for a kid is a great tool!!!!!!!!!
max fund it so it does not become a MEC and do it with the right company and you could have it pay for school later. I know that I PREACH large life insurance policies to all my clients for their kids/grandchildren.............rather pay a lot less for a large death benefit then pay high dollars for an FE plan right???????
I bet every FE agent has a large UL or WL policy themselves and on their kids so they do not have to pay higher dollars because of age later on in life!!

:goofy:

Latest posts

Back