Iul Leads & Fmo

For a site sponsor, and as much as they have seemingly put in the program (first full-page ad in INN for months on end now), I curiously haven't seen much discussion one way or another on the IFL system.

Does anyone have any input/experience with not just BA, but the IFL program specifically?

I had an experience with BA today and the IFL program. I watched their youtube videos and during the video it never said that you have to be appointed with BA in order to use the IFL system. It just says that for $99 a month you have access to the whole system.

I finally signed up today, paid the $99 and then began watching their IUL/IFL presentation. It is a VERY nice presentation. I feel the presentation along with the various tools that are available is very worth the $99 a month.

While playing with the playing with the program I missed a call from a Louis from BA and he left a VM stating that he just saw that I joined the IFL program and wanted to get my input.

I called Louis from BA back and told him I was having an issue doing the copy/paste of the illustrations that the IFL program allows you to do in order to compare that to a qualified plan. He asked which carrier I was using and I said F&G. He then asked who my MGA was and I replied. He then said that since I wasn't appointed with BA that he was going to terminate my privileges in using the IFL system.

I asked why? He said that I had to be appointed through BA because BA doesn't want any other brokers to have access to their system. OK. I'm paying $99 a month for the system. He then said that I could contract with BA but that I had to submit ALL OF MY IUL business through BA and if I submitted it through anybody else then they would cancel my privileges with the IFL system.

So I guess you can not be a true independent agent with BA if they are forcing you to put business through them and on top of that you have to pay $99 a month for the system. I could see if I was appointed with them and the system was included.

I did speak with my GA and we will look into BA as far as what type of contract they offer. What kind of support they will provide etc...

Back