IUL Life Insurance Company in So California?

North American is a good choice! Send me the details and I'll run an illus for you. Are you familiar with Insmark?
Maybe yo';d be interested in better comp too and if so let me know, I can arrange it.

How do you use "iuls instead of a Roth conversion" huh? You roll Traditional IRA's into the cash value? I'm sure that's not what you meant.

If the person is self-employed, you could use a solo-401k and house the IUL inside the qualified plan. The problem is... With the new DOL fiduciary rule, very few life insurance companies will do this.

Last I recall, only whole life insurance was allowed in qualified plans. I could be wrong.

But with that said, I know ANICO would do this with their whole life Affinity 7 Q plan.

Independent Marketing Group of American National

You can use UL or WL within a Qualified Plan. You are able to reap a higher tax deduction per dollar of premium using WL though. This is why you usually see WL and not UL.

However, there are some strategies for using long surrender ULs within a 401k plan to reap tax benefits on the back end when you roll it out of the Plan.

You can use UL or WL within a Qualified Plan. You are able to reap a higher tax deduction per dollar of premium using WL though. This is why you usually see WL and not UL.

However, there are some strategies for using long surrender ULs within a 401k plan to reap tax benefits on the back end when you roll it out of the Plan.

This is a gorgeous zebra-like product that not many advisors know about.

I relearned this while doing my CE relicensure.

You can buy life with qualified money? Here tis'

http://www.lifehealthpro.com/2013/03/29/the-ins-and-outs-of-owning-life-insurance-in-a-qrp?t=life-products&page=2&slreturn=1473015002

It is an 'incidental benefit' and limits of no more than 50% of WL and 25% of IUL and UL premiums. Still, a gorgeous weapon in our senior warchest!

We share the wealth!

A few years ago I saw a good analysis using IUL for retirement and eventual tax free income in retirement. They used a life insurance company in So Cal, possibly San Diego. It was not Pac Life. They minimized the death benefit to make it more of a retirement vehicle. It seemed like it might be very good for someone who maxed out their IRA.

It seemed like a better alternative to a Fixed Indexed Annuity for the right person. The ability to pull money out down the road was pretty attractive. I realize IUL's have been and are being oversold in many cases.

Any ideas? Or is North American a good alternative? Thanks.

Just go with Pac life they take you out to lunch all the time.

Just go with Pac life they take you out to lunch all the time.

I may just sign up with Pac Life for the fuhree lunches. . . and also I want to get my hands on that qualified life product that they use for 412e plans.

Who has a halfway decent IMO for them, or can we go direct?

I may just sign up with Pac Life for the fuhree lunches. . . and also I want to get my hands on that qualified life product that they use for 412e plans.

Who has a halfway decent IMO for them, or can we go direct?

Pac is only direct. I think they cap out around 110 or so. Check them out.

Back