IUL with Lifetime Income?

just some f.e.llow

Guru
100+ Post Club
Forum,
Needing your help to find a strong IUL that provides a tax free retirement stream, but NOT national life group/LSW. Any ideas? I couldn't find a comparable product. Anico seems to offer something like it, but I can't find data on it.
Thanks all, for any help you can give!

Why don't you want to use LSW? Just curious.

Agree, the above mentioned companies are a good fit.

Interestingly I was at a conference 2 weeks ago and was talking to a Lincoln wholesaler who had a booth... he said based on what he see's, LSW was positioned to make a huge move in the IUL business. We didn't have a long conversation, but he felt like they were the biggest threat to Lincoln and the other major players. I found that kinda interesting, especially coming from him.

I know several folks that sell the heck out of LSW, and they love working with them, and especially like their living benefit riders.

Why don't you want to use LSW? Just curious.

Agree, the above mentioned companies are a good fit.

Interestingly I was at a conference 2 weeks ago and was talking to a Lincoln wholesaler who had a booth... he said based on what he see's, LSW was positioned to make a huge move in the IUL business. We didn't have a long conversation, but he felt like they were the biggest threat to Lincoln and the other major players. I found that kinda interesting, especially coming from him.

I know several folks that sell the heck out of LSW, and they love working with them, and especially like their living benefit riders.

I cant get behind them to sell life mainly because of their ratings. Midland and LFG have significantly better ratings than LSW. And last I checked LSW's rider was no better than LFGs or the free one that Midland/NA gives you.

I cant get behind them to sell life mainly because of their ratings. Midland and LFG have significantly better ratings than LSW. And last I checked LSW's rider was no better than LFGs or the free one that Midland/NA gives you.

I totally understand why someone would feel that way. Not saying any one is better or worse, obviously lots of folks sell them all...I just thought that it was interesting coming from a Lincoln rep that he thought LSW was his biggest threat.

I totally understand why someone would feel that way. Not saying any one is better or worse, obviously lots of folks sell them all...I just thought that it was interesting coming from a Lincoln rep that he thought LSW was his biggest threat.

They seem to have a growing IMO presence. So that is probably why he feels that way. I keep hearing more agents talk about them, but just do not see the appeal of the product. But for agents who dont know any better and who's IMO tells them its the best thing since sliced bread, they will be all over it.

I also heard their Targets are higher than average... I dont know that for a fact... but if true it could certainly play a large role in why their distribution has increased in the IMO channel.

I once had an IMO owner tell me that Aviva's IUL was the best thing out there and I was crazy not to sell it. After a more in depth conversation I found that the real reason he liked it was because it had a high target and he made the most money if I sold it over others. Of course now that Aviva policy would be an Athene policy... and that is exactly why I stay away from carriers that compete on comp and not product quality, especially for life insurance :no:

Back