IUL Organizations

IULs are the next insurance fiasco, mark my words. If this forum is any indication, there are way too many people jumping on this product without a clue.

QFT I personally think they can work, but the question is will they?

Last edited:
They'll work perfectly fine if funded and managed properly.

I wonder what percentage of people will even remember what they bought after 5 years. My guess would be less than 10%. The number that actually pay attention and review their policies every year is probably less than 3%.

I wonder what percentage of people will even remember what they bought after 5 years. My guess would be less than 10%. The number that actually pay attention and review their policies every year is probably less than 3%.

The key is an agent sticking around and servicing the policy. That is where the proverbial **** is going to hit the fan.

The key is an agent sticking around and servicing the policy. That is where the proverbial **** is going to hit the fan.

I agree. Seems like a flavor of the month thing to me and 90%+ of the agents selling them won't be around in 5 years, let alone 30 years when the client wants to pull out cash. Insurance is for insurance and investments are for investments...just my opinion.

Back