Which IUL for Retirement Income

I am just getting back into the life side of insurance heavily again, and am really interested in targeting millennials as the main concern from what I have been hearing that they have is their retirement income. I was thinking that since a lot of them won't have a large lump sum that they can dump into an annuity that an IUL with retirement income on it would be the way to go for them. I have seen some on MOO's IUL and like it, but also just watched a webinar on Allianz's life pro+ IUL. I like the flexibility I saw in the webinar and hope that once I get appointed that it will be that easy to adjust and work with the system. MOO I don't like running the Winflex for it because I haven't been able to set it up as much or as easily as it looked on Allianz. I'm also open to there being better companies out there than either of these. I appreciate any and all advice on this.

Allianz IUL is one of the best on the market right now. If I get a new IUL for myself in the next year or two it will likely be an Allianz IUL.

Illustration system for Allianz is nice. Performance is strong, features are strong, overloan protection rider is MUCH better than NA/Midland (which I have always been a fan of their product in the past 4-5 years).

LFG, Penn Mutual, and Minnesota Life are all very strong products too.

MoO UL sucks for accumulation purposes... jmo

Allianz IUL is one of the best on the market right now. If I get a new IUL for myself in the next year or two it will likely be an Allianz IUL. Illustration system for Allianz is nice. Performance is strong, features are strong, overloan protection rider is MUCH better than NA/Midland (which I have always been a fan of their product in the past 4-5 years). LFG, Penn Mutual, and Minnesota Life are all very strong products too. MoO UL sucks for accumulation purposes... jmo

I noticed that about MOO as well... Midland is my go to most of the time.

Allianz IUL is one of the best on the market right now. If I get a new IUL for myself in the next year or two it will likely be an Allianz IUL.

Illustration system for Allianz is nice. Performance is strong, features are strong, overloan protection rider is MUCH better than NA/Midland (which I have always been a fan of their product in the past 4-5 years).

LFG, Penn Mutual, and Minnesota Life are all very strong products too.

MoO UL sucks for accumulation purposes... jmo

I haven't heard about the Allianz IUL, why do you like it? of all IUL, I like Minn b/c of their high cap (blended E) and Annexus crediting now hehe...

I'd be interested to hear what everyone thinks of NLG/LSW IUL flex life, they have some great riders (ive been told, Im new to the industry and learning, of course my upline told me its the greatest thing since sliced bread) as well as a healthy index for wealth building.
Compared to Allianz, would you recommend using this product or, have I been drinking the kool-aid, so to speak? Thanks for any feedback. Too many companies and too new to know how to properly compare them all.

LSW/NLG is a pretty good product as well. As a company may not be quite as strong financially as some of the bigger carriers, but their IUL performs very well and they are very easy to work with (in my experience). And yes, they do have one of the strongest living benefits available, and its even available on their term. I have a client that filed a living benefit claim on his, I have to say I was very impressed with how it was handled.

I personally don't believe there is any BEST carrier out there - regardless what anyone says. Its good to have a few carriers for each product you like. You can certainly do alot worse than LSW imo.

When it comes down to it, it all depends on how its structured.

Ive been running into people who have been suggested to, to get their WL policies replaced by underfunded IULs cause, "Look at all that cash value you can earn!" and "Look how much cheaper it is than your WL!"

That being said, I also like LSW/NLG. Not sure if it has been tried yet, but they do have a "lifetime income rider."

Oh man, thats crazy!BYSFG I wonder if those agents know what they are doing to their clients by not OVER funding the accounts!?
I have the essential formula down and am now hammering out which companies will be my go to and how to get my business up and running.

Oh man, thats crazy!BYSFG I wonder if those agents know what they are doing to their clients by not OVER funding the accounts!?
I have the essential formula down and am now hammering out which companies will be my go to and how to get my business up and running.

I doubt it. Im not sure how anyone can think that anything around 7-10% would be feasible in regards to moving forward with today's market. Not sure why anyone would be comfortable illustrating that to clients anyways.

Some companies apparently don't have a "midpoint" and so some agents forgo the lesser % illustration altogether. Apparently turning $100/mo. into $100K+ in 40years is feasible without risk cause, "the market will never go that low" or "we'll never hit that guaranteed rate illustration."

So far I have ANICO/LSW/NLG for IUL (and other products of course) due to their living benefits. As of now Im currently looking into Allianz and LFG.

Back