IUL Training

I am a newly licensed Producer and had a few friends interested in IUL type product (I want to consider it for my family too).

Is there any training available or and recorded webinar available. I know there are priced training courses on how to sell them. I am looking more for product information.

Any help will be appreciated

I'm a new agent too...some of the free training for product knowledge I've used:

The sponsor of this site has about 600 YouTube vids on all kinds of stuff...Index UL included.

Many, many IMO's have webinars that offer free training. Without much effort you could probably do a webby 3 or 4 times per week each with a different carrier.

Road shows. I recently went to an Annexus Group road show.
That was very informative...granted that for a FIA product.

Good Luck

I am a newly licensed Producer and had a few friends interested in IUL type product
Here's a tip (unsolicited) for you...

If you would like to make a career of this business, forget about "product knowledge" - it's the least important part of this business.

Focus instead on how to get a continuous source of new prospects you can talk with - it's the difference between success and failure.

Here's a tip (unsolicited) for you...

If you would like to make a career of this business, forget about "product knowledge" - it's the least important part of this business.

Focus instead on how to get a continuous source of new prospects you can talk with - it's the difference between success and failure.

Yup. I do not remember much of the product knowledge from my first year. But I learned how to prospect. Now it is just part of who I am.

You guys are probably right .. I guess all seem to say it out of experience :)

However, there is some level of knowledge of the product as well as what flavors are available in the market that will be needed.

I was trying to find that magic potion to acquire that knowledge ;)

BTW, thanks for all the advice/suggestions, much appreciated

Back