North American Rapid Builder As an "investment."

You need to really get them to commit to one purpose for having the life insurance policy. If the purpose is for it to be an investment, it is a completely different strategy than if they want to get the biggest death benefit possible. I always push back on the investment idea. If they want it they will insist.

I was asked about the North American Rapid Builder IUL survivorship policy by a couple in their mid to later 60s as a single premium investment to leave $ to their beneficiaries. I admit I have never been attracted to any indexed insurance products, however I would be open to understanding the pros/cons of this policy compared to other options?

I would also look at the Eclipse IUL from Minnesota but the North American product is a great option. I second that comment on their underwriting make sure they are healthy. If you face a rating or a decline speak to your up line I have had quite a few turned around simply based on relationships.

----------

I was asked about the North American Rapid Builder IUL survivorship policy by a couple in their mid to later 60s as a single premium investment to leave $ to their beneficiaries. I admit I have never been attracted to any indexed insurance products, however I would be open to understanding the pros/cons of this policy compared to other options?

The last thing I would add is that I know their is always a strong opposition to the word investment. Honestly I would get with some of the IMO's that solely do IUL's or commit to attending one of the trainings. COW college is one that I have attended but I know there are others. I can tell you from experience that it will increase your face amount sales and production as well as leave more satisfied customers. I think the average AP is 9k, while this may not be a lot to you it was a lot for me. After getting trained by those folks I think you will become a believer. I know I am!

I would add the Minni Life Eclipse IUL has a true 7702b indemnity LTCi rider, that can be marketed as "Long-Tern Care." With it one can go on and off claim as needed, verses merely a 101g, which in no way can be sold as LTCi, or a reimbursement type of rider. Also, if your people are in good health the underwriters at ML seem to ok with age 60+

Best,
KTM

Honestly I would get with some of the IMO's that solely do IUL's or commit to attending one of the trainings. COW college is one that I have attended but I know there are others. I can tell you from experience that it will increase your face amount sales and production as well as leave more satisfied customers. I think the average AP is 9k, while this may not be a lot to you it was a lot for me. After getting trained by those folks I think you will become a believer. I know I am!

Interesting . . . I missed it . . .

COW College 2017 | MoneyTrax Annual Advisor Conference

Latest posts

Back