Which One is Better for Midland CV4 IUL or North America Builder IUL7 ?

UW is exactly the same I think for both. They loosened up UW a bit last year. I would not consider them as strict on UW as many other players in the CV Life Insurance market. The Rapid Builder product table shaves, I think up to table 2.

Not sure what you are trying to say with the second part of your post. UW process is based on NAs UW Guidelines. You can go online and download the basic UW guidelines so you can prescreen clients yourself. If your IMO is not able to give you accurate estimates for NAs UW, then find an IMO that can... plenty of fish in the sea. Its not the IMO making the decision, its an underwriter as NA who is following their published guidelines.

It's not the UW . more like the process after submitting an application.. because I'm going through a 3rd party ... i'm waiting for the requirements I've sent to be uploaded. I definitely think the issue is the IMO .. but there is no way to contact NA directly to solve a simple issue.

I'm definitely not fond of the IMO I'm using (long story but that wasn't my choice) but if NA made it easier to upload documents to them directly or ask questions .. I would be alright.. I guess that's why they have Midland

It's not the UW . more like the process after submitting an application.. because I'm going through a 3rd party ... i'm waiting for the requirements I've sent to be uploaded. I definitely think the issue is the IMO .. but there is no way to contact NA directly to solve a simple issue.

I'm definitely not fond of the IMO I'm using (long story but that wasn't my choice) but if NA made it easier to upload documents to them directly or ask questions .. I would be alright.. I guess that's why they have Midland

I know that NA dual appoints for annuities so I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same for life...

Just go to Midland for direct. It is way easier if you want to self manage cases.

Back