Tax Free Retirement WL W/riders Vs IUL?

I agree, its more important on life than annuity. From what I've heard AmEq will never be ranked real high because they don't sell life insurance as well. Who knows.

Back to the Waiver of Premium for Disability... on NA, is that available on the builder product? I'm relatively new to their software, fumbling my way through. :1confused:

That is true to an extent. If you look at the companies that are mainly annuity carriers, they are not as highly ranked. A permanent life policy is a 20-50 year commitment of premiums and funds staying on the books. An annuity is a 5-15 year commitment to funds staying on the books. So a larger % of their assets are turning over vs. a life insurance focused carrier. I think that is one reason they push income riders so much. Once that income is turned on they can assume a much higher retention rate for those assets. I think AE will rise in the ratings over the next 5 years partially just due to riders being triggered.

NA only offers a Waiver of Monthly Deductions Rider for Disability. It only waives the internal expenses. It is available for the Rapid Builder. Look for it under the riders tab. There is also a "Waiver of Surrender Charges" Rider right below it.

That is true to an extent. If you look at the companies that are mainly annuity carriers, they are not as highly ranked. A permanent life policy is a 20-50 year commitment of premiums and funds staying on the books. An annuity is a 5-15 year commitment to funds staying on the books. So a larger % of their assets are turning over vs. a life insurance focused carrier. I think that is one reason they push income riders so much. Once that income is turned on they can assume a much higher retention rate for those assets. I think AE will rise in the ratings over the next 5 years partially just due to riders being triggered.

NA only offers a Waiver of Monthly Deductions Rider for Disability. It only waives the internal expenses. It is available for the Rapid Builder. Look for it under the riders tab. There is also a "Waiver of Surrender Charges" Rider right below it.

what are the options for your client if they have disability but no real asset to keep the life product going as they wanted to ? Should they change it to a level death benefit if they have have the "monthly deductions rider"?

what are the options for your client if they have disability but no real asset to keep the life product going as they wanted to ? Should they change it to a level death benefit if they have have the "monthly deductions rider"?

It just depends on what point they are at in the policy and if it is a permanent disability or not.

Is this an actual case you have or just a hypothetical?

It just depends on what point they are at in the policy and if it is a permanent disability or not.

Is this an actual case you have or just a hypothetical?

hypothetical.. I m wondering what type of flexibilty the insured has available to them if they have a good amount of cash value built up over the years. ... and i'm sure the options differ from insurer to insurer ... and even product to product..

hi SC and Everyone else i'm Noel i'm a new member,

I am planning to sell IUL, wl and final expense, I have a client base already from another business and i want cross sell life insurance

I joined WFG last year and only selling IUL Transamerica, but don't really know if its a good product or not, all they do is push to sell Transamerica, can you give me your thoughts about it.

I want to join an IMO for IUL and IMO for Final expense, can you recommend me some good ones. I am really stuck and don't know where to go, WFG doesn't do it for me. I also had a meeting with Freedom iEquity Group i don't know if they are any good.

I'm based in california by the way.

if you can guide me i would appreciate it. , I would PM you guys but i can't. you can pm with info or IMO info

I am planning to sell IUL, wl and final expense, I have a client base already from another business and i want cross sell life insurance

I joined WFG last year and only selling IUL Transamerica, but don't really know if its a good product or not, all they do is push to sell Transamerica, can you give me your thoughts about it.

I want to join an IMO for IUL and IMO for Final expense, can you recommend me some good ones. I am really stuck and don't know where to go, WFG doesn't do it for me. I also had a meeting with Freedom iEquity Group i don't know if they are any good.

if you can guide me i would appreciate it. , I would PM you guys but i can't. you can pm with info or IMO info

I've been gathering info from the forum for a few months now..I'm a newbie but I can tell you what I've learned from here...

Final expense iMo s are everywhere ... Are you looking for training for final expense as well? I don't know how good anyone s training is but fexuniversity.com seem to focus on training. Efes focuses on training as well.

As far as Iul it seems as if brokers alliance and Cary levinson offer more training than most .. And they seem to be at the cutting edge of technology offering proprietary tools to sell Iul s ... BA also has training on annuities and it seems to be legit from the outside looking in.

I would also appreciate some input from sc and the vets if they know some better imos for training and selling tools

Transamerica is one of the best selling Iul s on the market but not necessarily one of the best products... North American/ midland are probably the consensus #1
Lincoln financial if underwriting might be an issue.. penn mutual is pretty good and forum members seem to like Allianz as well

You should probably sign up direct with the big mutual for whole life products
Mass mutual ..pen mutual to start ..guardian, as well

Ohio national and assurity are 2 other respected whole life carriers..Lafayette is popular but some folks here are not big fans

Keep in mind this is info I gathered from the forum so some of the above may be wrong

Since he's in California, he will need to do further due-diligence to check on contracts that you'll like with the riders that you'll like.

For example, if you like disability waiver of stipulated premium, there are VERY FEW companies that offer that rider in CA. Midland and North American (Sammons Group - same company) don't offer that rider.

If you're looking for an IMO... I'll recommend Partners Advantage in Riverside, CA (they're a large nationwide IMO - and no, you don't have to assign commissions to them). And you can check out Postema Marketing Group as another IMO.

But if you're looking for WL in California as an independent, I'd contact Ohio National and have breakfast with a Regional VP. Ohio National is about as good as it gets in CA. There are Ohio National career agencies in CA too, depending on what kind of support you want.

Freedom Equity Group is an MLM just like WFG. Those types of companies focus alot on recruiting and typically start you out at a lower commission rate with the option to move up. If that is your thing, by all means go for it.

Just saw this post.

You are targeting two VERY different demographics with those two products. I guess it depends on exactly what your existing client base is... but FE is usually targeted towards low income and/or higher in age unhealthy people. IUL targets higher mid to high income people.

Unless you just have a very odd demographic of clients. I would suggest you narrow down your focus on the products that would serve your market best.

So what demographic does your current client base cover?

WFG is not gong to train you properly. Transamerica is a sub-par IUL from a performance standpoint.

Stay away from any "we are going to make you a millionaire" "rah rah" type organizations. I know you were probably told about all of the agents making millions of dollars at WFG.... I promise you they were lying. If any other organization sounds or smells like WFG run far far away.

I would recommend teaming up with a real IMO (depends on your demographic) and studying as much as possible. Real IMOs do not push you to recruit agents.

DHK is a big fan of insuranceproshop and their support. I have heard good things about it so that would be worth checking out. They do have an IMO but you dont have to use them. But they have training programs (real training) for indy agents.

I've been gathering info from the forum for a few months now..I'm a newbie but I can tell you what I've learned from here...

Final expense iMo s are everywhere ... Are you looking for training for final expense as well? I don't know how good anyone s training is but fexuniversity.com seem to focus on training. Efes focuses on training as well.

As far as Iul it seems as if brokers alliance and Cary levinson offer more training than most .. And they seem to be at the cutting edge of technology offering proprietary tools to sell Iul s ... BA also has training on annuities and it seems to be legit from the outside looking in.

I would also appreciate some input from sc and the vets if they know some better imos for training and selling tools

Transamerica is one of the best selling Iul s on the market but not necessarily one of the best products... North American/ midland are probably the consensus #1
Lincoln financial if underwriting might be an issue.. penn mutual is pretty good and forum members seem to like Allianz as well

You should probably sign up direct with the big mutual for whole life products
Mass mutual ..pen mutual to start ..guardian, as well

Ohio national and assurity are 2 other respected whole life carriers..Lafayette is popular but some folks here are not big fans

Keep in mind this is info I gathered from the forum so some of the above may be wrong

hello,

i am thinking of doing FE and IUL Brokers Alliance seems good and Cary Livingston seem good.

Thank you for the info i'll look into all those.

----------

Since he's in California, he will need to do further due-diligence to check on contracts that you'll like with the riders that you'll like.

For example, if you like disability waiver of stipulated premium, there are VERY FEW companies that offer that rider in CA. Midland and North American (Sammons Group - same company) don't offer that rider.

If you're looking for an IMO... I'll recommend Partners Advantage in Riverside, CA (they're a large nationwide IMO - and no, you don't have to assign commissions to them). And you can check out Postema Marketing Group as another IMO.

But if you're looking for WL in California as an independent, I'd contact Ohio National and have breakfast with a Regional VP. Ohio National is about as good as it gets in CA. There are Ohio National career agencies in CA too, depending on what kind of support you want.

hello, partner Advantage seems good, how are they with new inexperienced agents? there are different levels advantage platinum and premier do you know the fees or the setup.

Latest posts

Back